Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

LongDarkNight posted:

A month gap for the conclusion is stupid garbage.

Ive tried to avoid any spoilers, so this may already be public knowledge or debunked, but my assumption is they’ll try to do the same as Infinity War/Endgame, the first 3 episodes will result in the Anti-Monitor blowing stuff up, with the two-parter in January to undo it/create the new status quo; basically split it into two big parts for maximum hype, ease of writing, etc. So, while it’s still a big gap, from a narrative standpoint it may be a good idea for a break in the middle to avoid DC/CW fatigue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

howe_sam posted:

Routh is leaving in episode 9 or 10 of Legends.

The CW released synopses for the first three episodes, there's nothing super spoilery in there, but I'll just include the link if people want to go into the event completely cold

Goddamnit, regarding that episode 3 synopsis, Ollie and Diggle are going back to that goddamn loving island, aren’t they.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bruceski posted:

My dream is some animated universe stuff Roger Rabbited in, but that's a pretty big ask. On the other hand, the necessary post-production would explain how they were able to keep it secret due to lack of set photos.

I’m telling myself that’ll be brought up later in the season on Legends of Tomorrow, it’s very much their niche

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
It’s a small point, but I’m unduly thrilled Griffin Newman was in this, it was Arthur and nobody can tell me otherwise. The people demand Peter Serafinowicz!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

GreenNight posted:

Australia gonna get full.

That’s the tip of the iceberg, think about the impact in a generation or two and they’re dealing with a few billion bogans running around