Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

LifeSunDeath posted:

We took the world's least safe aircraft and put it in the hands of some untrained jabronies, then told them to land it on a bobbing cork in the ocean.

Navy is at sea so much that ships really are missing massive amounts of training. no one gets any rest. It's so stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Fortunately no engine fires. But I used that civic for work and it was a mess inside, receipts and paperwork everywhere mixed in with empty cigarette packs and fast food wrappers. It was basically a rolling bonfire waiting to happen.

And I managed to get a Kia dealer to give me $4k for it. With a failing battery and seized AC compressor. Lol.

You sound like a classic 2002 sa goon type of slob. It’s good to see some things never change. That actually makes me really happy to read. I really appreciate you sharing your story.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

madeintaipei posted:

Stuck with Camels, wides then lights, for a good while. Can't think of a reason why, besides that wides is what my ex-wife smoked. Lights because that's what a later girlfriend smoked.

gently caress. That's weird. I guess my "type" is Camel smoking, green-eyed brunettes.

Anyways, Pall Mall Blues for years after that. They burn for loving ever. Great driving smokes. Lucky Reds now. The first few drags do burn quick, but they mellow out in the second half. Perpetually on sale, too.

Bugler was very much a broke teenager thing. Not that I minded them. $1 a pack then, and no one would bum off you. Still buy 'em now and then. Sticking your nose in a fresh bag is A Feeling©.

drat bro youre like a smoking expert

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I feel like you can see the dull sheen of the black ice as you approach.

No loving way. I was looking the whole time and unless you have magic eyes there is no way. Not aragostas fault

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Americas bhopal and the governor is out there lying his stinky rear end off

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Wingnut Ninja posted:

That was the worst Blast Corps vehicle.

Finally getting perfect scores on the stupid dump truck parts so i could spend an entire year doing the volcano and then play in outer space

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Drone_Fragger posted:

Im not seeing the ohsa on that full round insert doing some turning, unless its that wedged the guard open to film it.

Full round inserts are very nice and you can simplify a lot of operations that might othwrwise need a tool change.

Yes understandable but this thread is also for cool tool and work stuff since it’s become a juggernaut of work and injury content

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Nenonen posted:

No I'm sure the 57-storey building that was erected in 19 days is primo quality top to bottom

Chabuduo or however you spell it is real and a problem but the reason they can put things together so fast is that they’re not afraid to make everything out of modular units in the same way they can put up a Hampton Inn in a week, but I just plugging concrete units into each other

It’s a way of taking craft out of building a building and making it into an assembly line process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Kawhi Leonard is the modern day bill Walton