Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

To keep with the page theme, the last office I worked in had some interesting guests before we bought it and renovated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

What's wrong with this pic? It's just Accord of wood.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Atticus_1354 posted:

Oh God you're the rear end in a top hat who goes slow up the hills and then flies past on the downhill so you're constantly passing me and then forcing me to pass because you can't maintain your speed.

Sup frustrated cruise control buddy.

I wish everyone on the highway would use cruise control and just pick a speed. I don't care if you're going faster or slower than I am, just make a decision so I can pass or be passed without any frustration.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

I drove past this mess yesterday, this is on 485 in Charlotte.

I'm sure it's just as bad everywhere but this area is really bad for distracted and aggressive drivers. Hardly any enforcement along the highway, troopers usually are only out after someone does a big oopsie.

I watched a tailgater get brake checked last week, lose control and clip the rear of his jeep on the beginning of a barrier rail. He did some impressive flips before landing on his roof.

Driving for a job is OSHA as hell lol.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

I think two of those dudes are probably dead.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Looks like Aquaman finally closed the deal with Ben Shapiro.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Scholtz posted:

Tangentially safety related: Child patient simulators have eerily realistic looking teeth

Reminded me of this classic. Dental mannequin calendar.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
"im not crushed! im not crushed!!", i continue to insist as i quickly sink and transform into a debris field.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

New 2025 Silverado looking good.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

One of our drivers caught a little bird shot while driving through PA.

At least it wasn't double-aught truckshot.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Harry_Potato posted:

Mad Max, Beyond Flavortown

"Witness me!", I yell through a mouthful of pork as a high velocity blast of Sweet Baby Ray's engulfs my face.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Dudes rock

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Nenonen posted:

What do they do if something causes the traffic lights to fail? Play chicken?

They become a die merging diamond.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

LifeSunDeath posted:

what the absolute gently caress. these road designers are just loving with us.

There is an area I regularly drive through that has a diverging diamond under and interstate overpass that then connects to a large traffic circle. It looks like a clusterfuck but once you realize you spend at most 1 minute traversing what would otherwise be a series of lovely intersections it becomes awesome. They look ridiculous if you're unfamiliar with them but in practice they work well. Lots of interstate access points in my area have been replaced or are being replaced with them.

The only people I've ever heard complain about using them are very old people who seem to be totally resistant to change. I guess they love sitting around at stop lights and then getting t-boned.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Scholtz posted:

Pretty sure this was stooged

ftfy

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
When the river's rockin don't come dockin

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
It's more than just sandbags, it's sandbags and load-bearing imagination!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
When the house is rockin my sleepcophagus is lockin

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

_____! posted:

Fatternoster :colbert:

:golfclap:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

The Wizard of As

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's often hard to control where the dogs dump occurs.

Too funny to be left at the end of a page lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

*Boss slams his hand on the desk*

"You're milling a WHAT plug?!?!"

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Karate Bastard posted:

I do hope that pvc is routed out on the back to let whatever's in that duct through.
Pretty sure that's a gutter downspout and that its contents now go wherever they please lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah don't get tattoos to begin with

Just only get ones that don't need destroying with a laser.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Dude was almost FederalExpired.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Facebook Tarzan: King of the Bungle

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Big rear end orange hot wheels ramp is the answer.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

gently caress SNEEP posted:

i dont even have sound turned on and this is the most annoying video ive ever seen

I was behind a guy in traffic today who was watching videos like this while driving, about the only way to make this style more annoying imo

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Vacuun

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Grey Cat posted:

I almost ran over a guy's head once and it was absolutely mortifying. I felt like dogshit for a couple days after. This video makes me feel it.

I hit (bumped?) a kid with my car once. Driving though a residential area in St Pete, right lane was had come to a stop and I'm moving in the left lane at about 25-30. All of a sudden a kid about 13yo comes running out directly in front of me from in-between two stopped cars in the right lane. I jammed the brakes and slid to a stop and he kind of fell onto the hood. Maybe going 5mph when he touched the car. He got his balance back and just took off sprinting into the neighborhood, with the couple dozen kids on the nearby basketball courtvyelling various equivalents of "yo wtf" and laughing at him. I got out and called after him to see if he was ok but he was down the block and gone and didn't look back.

I knew it wasn't my fault but it hosed me up for the rest of the day. He's lucky I wasn't on my phone and driving a Miata instead of a pickup or something else large.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Pretty sure someone sprinting into moving traffic isn't the fault of the traffic but what do I know? There was a crosswalk with a signal less than a block away but who has time for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

corgski posted:

The sort of person who blocks both lanes two miles before the merge point because driving is a sport and they're in it to win it.

can i replace a bad derail with a worse one? let's find out!

I hope that you can.

I was going to type out a bunch more boring stuff to explain the situation but no one cares and I know I did nothing wrong.