Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Explaining at great length the reasons why Manheim Steamroller is superior to Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(scowling at my fellow carolers) I bet none of these poseurs have even had a chestnut.

google THIS

(picking up a clay dreidel, rolling it around and testing its heft and balance in my hands, and finally smashing it to bits on the floor) Do it again.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you call this wassail?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Pssh, I wouldn't be caught dead in those shoes. You say your mother is what? Tonight? Well, it's her choice but I would turn them down.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Nov 24, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen dude you gotta step your mummering game up you're making the whole crew look bad

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Places billboard outside home showing you real time how much electricity I'm wasting on my Christmas display

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Your favorite is All I Want For Christmas Is You? cute. A middling, pedestrian affair, quite simple really, it's not bad, but it lacks the sophistication of, say, the Stockholm children's choir singing Låt Mig Få Tända Ett Ljus *swirls homemade egg nog*

ty manifisto

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Store bought egg nog? How adorable.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Deck the halls with boughs of rare orchids,
ha, ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!
Throw snowballs at all of the kids,
ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha...

There goes Don, in dumb apparel,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Getting ready for Christmas carolers,
blah blah blah blah...

Please make fun of that man's sweater,
ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!
Laugh and point and throw poinsettias,
ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!

alnilam

Feliz Navidad? I liked "I just called to say I love you" the first time it came out :rolleyes:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Walking through the neighborhood with a hacksaw making sure MY tree is the tallest tree. Because it WILL be...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A police officer is seen speaking to a homeowner in front of his house, in reference to a nuisance complaint by the neighbors...

Cop: Is... is that a... is that a ROCKET?

Homeowner: No, I mean- yes; but no.

Cop: Look, I got some reports about a lot of strange activity going on here, are you conducting some kind of science experiments here or sumpthin'?

Homeowner: No, officer- I decided to get into the Holiday spirit this year and celebrate Hanukkah.

Cop: By building a rocket?

Homeowner: No **produces a device that looks something like a remote control and presses a button** by building NINE of them!

**a nine-rocket gantry rises up out of the Earth, majestic in it's glory, sporting not one, not two- but NINE fueled up rockets ready to launch.**

**With the press of another button, the first rocket takes off, signaling the beginning of the Festival of Lights. It was going to be a glorious Hanukkah!**

google THIS

Syncing my lights display to 4'33" and getting mad when no one notices.

Manifisto

a new year? sounds greet . . . I mean, if you don't give a crap about, you know, sustainability, responsibility, or the environment. a rehabilitated, gently used old year is just as good if not better than a brand new one and uses something like 800% fewer chronotons. but if you really care, you'll adopt a rescue from a local year shelter . . . at least, that's what I'm doing. :smuggo:

nut

ohhh wow, tinsel and ornaments haha, very nice halls steven, maybe next year you could think about actually decking them

nut

my husband trying to console me while my head in my palms sitting on the bed in the master and the party continues downstairs: I-I'm sorry, I'll do better next year, who even though "yule" was a good word to put in the pictionary hat?

me: FOR gently caress'S SAKE TOD, IT WAS NOEL, NOT YULE

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Santa only shows up ONCE at your house?

Man, I can't even...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doing bad poo poo all year long because screw that Elf on the Shelf, snitches gettin' stitches on Youtube THIS year... dishing out hits for the hits!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Nov 25, 2019

dregan

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.
oh, you're "celebrating" 'christmas'? that's cute......

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Places billboard outside home showing you real time how much electricity I'm wasting on my Christmas display
Pfh, a dynamic billboard? In my family we project our electricity wasting information onto the side of the house, using lasers. In fact, we burn it in, then burn the rest of the wall through to the same layer so we can burn the next number in at a different depth and color.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*douchiest person of all time presents a new lexus to his wife with a giant red bow on top* anddddd i got one for myself too because that's what normal american families do on christmas...

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Hiding faberge eggs for easter.

Setting up a front porch 3 judge panel to evaluate all trick or treater costumes based on quality and originality. Awarding candy appropriately.

Annexing little bits of Canada to celebrate the 4th.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Mr. Dick posted:

Annexing little bits of Canada to celebrate the 4th.

Loudly playing the 1812 overture and assuming it was written about the north american war of 1812

FreshCutFries

celebrating Xmas so only those in the know get what's up

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mean yeah, sure, if you want to call this a yule log go ahead

Heather Papps

hello friend

jesus karen it is not EVEN THE ACTUAL SOLSTICE sorry it's a busy season please sorry don't cry

Heather Papps

hello friend

i understand, miroslava, that jorgen is very handsome and strong, and his goats are the most jovial in the valley, but WE NEEDED A VIRGEN SVARGOGDAMNED TROLLOP

Heather Papps

hello friend

help my tree is on fire why did i use real candles helppppp

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen, this is highbrush cranberry, not mistletoe.

i get it, berry identification is hard but if you are going to call yourself a herbalist you might as well, i don't know, try

Manifisto

Mr. Dick posted:

Hiding faberge eggs for easter.

faberge eggs are fine, I guess . . . for those who can't afford a faberge duck . . .

death sext

Heather Papps posted:

i mean yeah, sure, if you want to call this a yule log go ahead

heh i see you have brought this "yule" "log" to the office christmas.party. whereas i am eating a real log. the bark is cutting my mouth but that's how the real druids rolled. i think you'll find the promotion will be mine, heather from accounts receivable

nut

Well, if Timmy acts up, we've decided to start letting Krampus drag him into the underworld. We just thought coal is so pedestrian.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

Well, if Timmy acts up, we've decided to start letting Krampus drag him into the underworld. We just thought coal is so pedestrian.

*krampus sitting in a coffee shop and looking at the picture of timmy I've just slid across the table to him as I casually sip my coffee, he looks up at me disgusted and in disbelief* you... you're a terrible parent..."

nut

Luvcow posted:

*krampus sitting in a coffee shop and looking at the picture of timmy I've just slid across the table to him as I casually sip my coffee, he looks up at me disgusted and in disbelief* you... you're a terrible parent..."

this is a grassroots movement centred around authenticity during our greatest test of division and yeah sure Lowe's is sponsoring the child steal-a-thon but Lowe's has played an integral part in community building for decades this is everything and you need to get in or get out

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wordlessly activates the elevator built into the chimney, and upon it's arrival a red carpet rolls out settling in place right in front of the Christmas tree ensuring Santa's arrival in VIP fashion and therefore, the quality and quantity of presents left behind...

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Your shofar sounds like poo poo, worst rosh Hashanah ever

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Spanish Manlove posted:

Your shofar sounds like poo poo, worst rosh Hashanah ever

At least the shofar is real horn, you cotton poly wearing heretic.

Heather Papps

hello friend

this jazz funeral could use a few more trumpets, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Aging my Peeps in bourbon barrels.