Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

As disgusting as his actions were, I don't think Zumhofe should be in the tourney. He was an occasional jobber for the WWF; it's not like when he was featured player/champion in the AWA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

So is this a WWE specific tourney, or a wrestling on the whole tourney?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Just curious because I also see names like Grizzly Smith and Invader 1 on the last.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

Teddy Hart smacked CM Punk around in a Denny's once didn't he?

We're voting for the worst things they've done, not the best.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Hopkins FBI posted:

Maybe some sort of lifetime achievement award? Most Awful Through Five Decades?

Vince would still have him beat.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Angry_Ed posted:

On a related note, I'm going to guess that Dick "Actually in the KKK" Murdoch wasn't in the WWF long enough to qualify?

He's a former WWF Tag Team champ, back in 84. He and Adrian Adonis beat ... Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas, before losing them 9 months later to Mike Rotundo and Barry Windham

He was also in one of the early 90s Royal Rumbles

Davros1 fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Dec 6, 2019

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Sandman McMahon posted:

Yeah, if I read it literally it comes off as “Barnett would get the players drunk so that the women could then gently caress said players.”

Something tells me that’s not how it is supposed to be read.

I read it as "Barnett would throw lavish parties, invite beautiful women, and then get the players drunk so they (meaning Barnett & co) could take advantage of them."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

There was the story of him putting the NWA World Title on Tommy Rich in an attempt to get Rich to sleep with him.