Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Including a note about EVOLVE that flies under the radar.

https://twitter.com/NY64Tournament/status/1201560713493385216

On top of the recent not paying talent allegations.

Oh hey, Peter Kaasa's a name I haven't heard in forever. He's also bad. Homophobic/transphobic if I recall correctly and during his like, three month excursion in Dragon Gate a couple years ago he injured like three people because he couldn't do his finisher (630 Senton) safely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Seams posted:

that’s exactly my reasoning. most of the people on this list are only responsible for their own shittiness as horrible as that may be. Vince played a part in 90% of all of them, in either an active or passive role.

The thing that puts him over the edge is that we know how tightly he runs the company as essentially a dictatorship and story after story about how WWE operates basically puts him as the final say on every single thing that the company does, so even in the stories where he might otherwise be absolved are given greater weight just because we know how hands on he is with poo poo.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Steiner is a violent shithead, but the McMahon's personal lawyer is by far the more evil of the two.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

ChrisBTY posted:

Is it the shirt that's racist or just the catchphrase?

Also, JBL wins because Undertaker never had a segment on Fox News.

That catchphrase combined with the Imperial Roman wreath is fash as hell.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Wasn’t Fuji like one of the people who helped “fix” Jimmy Snuka’s murdering his girlfriend problem?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

If there's one thing this tournament has taught me it's that Vince loving loves hiring pedophiles.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Benoit is dead and presumably in hell, while Vince has never suffered any consequences for his many crimes, so Vince takes it for me.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

davidbix posted:

BTW, for those not 100% clear on what this one is about : The Usos caught The Revival on video shaving each others' backs. Even though everyone else in WWE has a shaved back and probably has a guy friend do it on the roster a lot of the time. It came off very "look at these fancy lads" at best, and Meltzer explicitly reported that the intent was "THEY'RE GAY!"

Shocked that the people that treated Kanyon so well have had zero development in their mentality in the past 15 years.

ICHIBAHN posted:

What's the fury stuff?

quote:

In the build up to his 2015 fight with Wladimir Klitschko, Fury likened homosexuality to paedophilia and explained that he believes the legalisation of homosexuality and abortion are two of the “three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home”.

These comments derailed his hopes of winning Sports Personality of the Year crown back in 2015 but a year later he told fans: “Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all,” before comparing the existence of transgender people to the practice of bestiality, claiming sexual relations with animals would be legalised within 10 years.

WWE tried to play a wink wink oh we gave him a live mic tune in maybe he'll say a slur marketing game with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

ThePariah posted:

I'd like to propose that we re-open this tournament and indict Mauro for crimes against humanity. Exhibit A:

The fact that Mauro is at least only the third worst announcer in WWE is truly stunning.