Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The original NY64 thread has been moved to Comedy Purgatory (that name is going to be changed at some point to make it clear it is the forum for really, really good threads that don't necessarily fit in the Comedy Goldmine) if anybody is looking for it, because I think it's a thread that absolutely needs to be accessible forever for everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait, so Linda thought it was ONLY a grown man getting aroused by looking at the feet of children he was baiting with the promise of meeting pro-wrestlers? :crossarms:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Have had lunch with Peter Thiel, can confirm he is as weird and bad as you think

How much of your precious blood did he get before you escaped? :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

God I wish vampires being OCD about having to count things was more firmly entrenched in the public consciousness so we could have more of it in movies. Or put in a nice water feature outside your house since they can't pass through running water.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

I liked Let The Right One In for adding to the mythos that vampires just really loving love puzzles.

That movie is so good (also deeply disturbing if you view the vampire as a predator exploiting a kid, which I do, despite the author of the book's protests), I couldn't bring myself to watch the American version because I loved the original so much.

To get back on subject, gently caress Hulk Hogan (wait that's what caused the problems in the first place!)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

One of the things I remember being reported was Shawn diverting Sunny when she was bringing Candido coke, doing the coke with her and then banging her (or banging first then snorting all the coke, either way), then laughing in Candido's face about it and telling him,"Thanks for the bump!"

If I remember right, that was the thing that made Candido declare to a producer that he was quitting, and the producer said,"You have to submit that in writing" so he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote,"I QUIT!" on it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Arrest HHH and put him in jail with DJ Khaled. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This was a really good read, thanks Bix.