Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dune. Arrakis. Desert Planet.

Also, dispensary...

Helen Mohiam Gaius: Put your hand inside the box, young Paul Atreides...

Paul Atreides: **fumbling with the box**

Helen Gaius Mohiam: What the hell are you doing!

Paul Atreides: Trying to light this loving thing... where the hell is the drat carb?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

So uhhh if you give me a fuckton of weed, I'll trip so hard I'll transport this whole drat ship across space. Just make sure it's the good poo poo

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

god emperor of dune but instead of leto turning into a big worm he's turning into a big bud LMAO

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

god emperor of dune but instead of leto turning into a big worm he's turning into a big bud LMAO

Leto (covered in Swedish Fish): I'm so totally gonna turn into something cool and never run out of MUNCHIIIEEESS!!!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It is by weed alone I set my chill in motion. It is by the juice of the bong that thoughts acquire haze, the couch acquires stains, the stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my chill in motion.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

So uhhh if you give me a fuckton of weed, I'll trip so hard I'll transport this whole drat ship across space. Just make sure it's the good poo poo

FutonForensic posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It is by weed alone I set my chill in motion. It is by the juice of the bong that thoughts acquire haze, the couch acquires stains, the stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my chill in motion.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you can tell they are fremen by their red eyes

FreshCutFries

Baron Harkonen is the result of late stage, chronic munchies

FreshCutFries

lolling at the idea of giant machines sifting through massive amounts of sand and collecting all the dank buds that are the central component of society

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"We have budsign Usul, the likes of which even GOD has never smelled!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Paul: What do you call the bong shadow in the second moon?
Stilgar: We call that one I Got Dibs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"My name is a chilling word." thought Mo'Dabs

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Walk without rhythm so not to attract the fuzz.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

god hemperor of dune

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

High Shulud. May his passage smoke out the world.

alnilam

Escape From Noise

I couldn't keep up with all of the characters in dune sober. That would be impossible while high.

FreshCutFries

DUNE but instead of spice it's K2

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Dankin Idaho
Faded Rautha
Doctor Kind
Duke Weedo Atreides
Spliffgar
Burney Hashish
Piter de Trees

joke_explainer

god hemperor of dune

holy poo poo

joke_explainer

joke_explainer

Thufir Hawat. My teacher, harsh taskmaster, and friend. For three generations, he has been responsible for Atreides House security. Anti-espionage, risk management, and various aspects of kanly. A skilled mentat, his cognitive training supplemented by enormous doses of the herb.

LETO: “So what you are saying, Thufir, is we’re in danger?”

THUFIR: “Sorry, what were you saying?”

LETO: “You were briefing me on this threat.”
THUFIR: “Uhhh... Hu... ha ha ha.. Man. Yeah, I feel you.”

LETO: “Thufir, please concentrate. What were you worried about?”

THUFIR: [scratching head] “What were we talking about again? Oh man.”

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dank herbert's fume

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Nosfereefer posted:

dank herbert's fume

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"The drug's dangerous," she said, "but it gives insight. When a poster iss gifted by the drug, she can look many places in her memory — in her body's memory. We look down so many avenues of the past . . . but only chill avenues." Her voice took on a note of sadness. "Yet, there's a place where no yobber can see. We are repelled by it, terrorized. It is said a man will come one day and find in the gift of the drug his inward eye. He will look where we cannot — into both yob and fyad pasts."
"Your idiot philosopher king?"
"Yes, the one who can be many places at once: the the idiot philosopher king. Many posters have tried the drug . . . so many, but none has succeeded."
"They tried and failed, all of them?"
"Oh, no." She shook her head. "They tried and got perma'd."

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

"The drug's dangerous," she said, "but it gives insight. When a poster iss gifted by the drug, she can look many places in her memory — in her body's memory. We look down so many avenues of the past . . . but only chill avenues." Her voice took on a note of sadness. "Yet, there's a place where no yobber can see. We are repelled by it, terrorized. It is said a man will come one day and find in the gift of the drug his inward eye. He will look where we cannot — into both yob and fyad pasts."
"Your idiot philosopher king?"
"Yes, the one who can be many places at once: the the idiot philosopher king. Many posters have tried the drug . . . so many, but none has succeeded."
"They tried and failed, all of them?"
"Oh, no." She shook her head. "They tried and got perma'd."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Alia (after Paul and the Fremen bust through the shield wall): And how can this be?

The assembled crowd waits expectantly

Alia: ...

Alia: poo poo, I forgot...

Heather Papps

hello friend

A board is supported by four things ... the posting of the elders, the example of the great, the lurking of the righteous and the bumpsof the brave. But all of these are as nothing ... without a mod who knows the art of ruling. Make that the science of your tradition!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
e:fb

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mood? What has mood to do with it? You post when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for posting.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Chani: Tell me of the bong water of your homeworld, Usul!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Chani: Tell me of the bong water of your homeworld, Usul!

:negative:

FutonForensic

with a bongsuit in good working condition, a high can be sustained for weeks

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*frustrated wardrobe assistant trying in vain to get seth rogen squeezed into a stillsuit so shooting of the desert scenes can begin* "why can't you be slim and fit like james franco..."

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I must text Jerr. Jerr is the kind-dealer. Jerr gets the little-nuggs that bring total obliteration. I will pay my Jerr. I will permit him to talk incessantly about jam bands at me. And when he has gone at last I will turn the slitted eye to see his path. Where the Jerr has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
CHOAM doesn't actually stand for anything, I just like saying it when I'm high

alnilam

prepuce repurposed posted:

I must text Jerr. Jerr is the kind-dealer. Jerr gets the little-nuggs that bring total obliteration. I will pay my Jerr. I will permit him to talk incessantly about jam bands at me. And when he has gone at last I will turn the slitted eye to see his path. Where the Jerr has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Post without rhythm else you attract the perma.