Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

he who smokes many joints at once

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

my eyes are red from the stoned burner

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

Heather Papps posted:

my eyes are red from the stoned burner

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"What's in the box?"
"My stash."

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
a fremen puts in his blue-within-blue contacts to hide his red-within-red eyes from smoking bene gesserit space weed

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Baron Harshkonen: What makes you so special, Paul Atreides- other than the fact that you're my bastard grandson?

Paul Atreides: Well, for one thing, I was able to score a mongo hit off reverend Gauis Mohaium's box :smug:

Baron Harshkonen: :iceburn:

Paul Atreides: Another thing is, I can look into that place that others cannot.

Baron Harshkonen: You don't mean...

Paul Atreides: Yep. Weed connections, past present AND future. I can score me some weed anywhere, any when, and anyhow. I make Snoop Dogg, Willie Nelson and B Real look like a barren weed desert.

Baron Harshkonen: So like Dune, but instead of spice it's weed?

Paul Atreides: You lost me...

Baron Harshkonen: You really must be high...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"The doob. Remember the doob!"

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

“I must post. Fear is the thread-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will post my threads. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will post some more, and never stop. Where the fear has gone there will be posts. Only threads will remain.”

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Cleaning lady: I am the Shadout Mapes!

Paul Atreides (interrupting her): I'm sorry, the what?

Shadout Mapes: The Shadout Mapes, and I have a message for you

Paul Atreides: Shout Out? Is that what you're saying? You are the Shout Out Mapes? What the gently caress...

Shadout Mapes: I am the Shadout Mapes, I have a message for you- you are in terrible *thwock*!

A Seeker shoots from the wall into the Shadout Mapes, preventing her from delivering the message and killing her instantly...

Paul Atreides: Whoa, cool dart!

**plucks the Seeker from her corpse**

Paul Atreides: Can I keep it? No answer means yes... No answer means yes... SWEET! You didn't say anything so it's mine, no backsies! I'm gonna turn this into a pipe...

**skips out of the room**

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The God-Emperor with eyes blazed af: "lol.... guys.... do u think I look like a really big penis... looool... guys guys... do u think"

*grabs tail n starts thrusting hands up and down*

"hahaha im stroking a big penis!"

pogi

Many houses depend on CHOOM profits.

oscarthewilde

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
taming a sandworm by smoking a huuuuuuge blunt together

Heather Papps

hello friend

is the bong fixed or unfixed? regardless, do not draw it without giving it a taste of weed.

shame on an IGA

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It is by weed alone I set my chill in motion. It is by the juice of the bong that thoughts acquire haze, the couch acquires stains, the stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my chill in motion.

Honky Dong Country

Duke Leto remembering what Yueh said, bites down on the tooth and blows a huge cloud of weed smoke into the Baron's face.

Baron: Hey what the gently caress?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tradjik

one of my first songs was called dune and it was about how weed has affected my mind

Trying

anyone else hearing that voiceover? i am so hosed haha

Theotus

My name is a chilling word.

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Smokes weed from a thin bone china bong that is smashed after use

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in the dune universe, synthetic cannabis is banned both by treaties and religion

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lmao

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am floating on the dunes of love.

<3 <3 Vanisher

pogi

Meridian posted:

My name is a chilling word.

Heather Papps

hello friend

The false, synthesized spice is a trap!!!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

He is the Biznatch Cadillac

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
both The Weirding Way and Walking Without Rhythm are terms to describe how when you get up to get water from the kitchen ten feet away and you come back fifteen minutes later and forgot your water on the counter

Manifisto

Death Bot posted:

both The Weirding Way and Walking Without Rhythm are terms to describe how when you get up to get water from the kitchen ten feet away and you come back fifteen minutes later and forgot your water on the counter

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

The bong, eh smokinit have had a million year plan to carefully breed the ultimate strain, a perfect balance of sativa and indica, the strain that chills many at once, then seed the galaxy in order to prevent another jihad.

Leto 2s golden path is sobriety, as humanity is content to blaze and chill and we are at risk of domination by machine once again.

Trying

jodorowsky was going to do a version with salvador dali atop a great glass bong but the world would not allow it

MockingQuantum

when the weed flows, everybody you see becomes a face dancer

thank you luvcow for the sig

Dungeon Ecology

a mans bong is his own, but his water belongs to the tribe

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dungeon Ecology posted:

a mans bong is his own, but his water belongs to the tribe

You know what, Jake's bong is... let's not recycle this water.

Horsebanger

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!
"If Feyd wishes it, he can meet you with my bong"
"I wish it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant

Heather Papps posted:

"The drug's dangerous," she said, "but it gives insight. When a poster iss gifted by the drug, she can look many places in her memory — in her body's memory. We look down so many avenues of the past . . . but only chill avenues." Her voice took on a note of sadness. "Yet, there's a place where no yobber can see. We are repelled by it, terrorized. It is said a man will come one day and find in the gift of the drug his inward eye. He will look where we cannot — into both yob and fyad pasts."
"Your idiot philosopher king?"
"Yes, the one who can be many places at once: the the idiot philosopher king. Many posters have tried the drug . . . so many, but none has succeeded."
"They tried and failed, all of them?"
"Oh, no." She shook her head. "They tried and got perma'd."

lol