Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

So uhhh if you give me a fuckton of weed, I'll trip so hard I'll transport this whole drat ship across space. Just make sure it's the good poo poo

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"My name is a chilling word." thought Mo'Dabs

alnilam

prepuce repurposed posted:

I must text Jerr. Jerr is the kind-dealer. Jerr gets the little-nuggs that bring total obliteration. I will pay my Jerr. I will permit him to talk incessantly about jam bands at me. And when he has gone at last I will turn the slitted eye to see his path. Where the Jerr has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

guild navigator [coughing from inside hotbox]: poo poo. okay, it's time

autopilot: time, yes sir. time for what?

navigator: time for me to loving FOLD SPACE

autopilot: that sound intense

navigator: *sblurble* WITH MY loving MIND

autopilot (surreptitously inputting holtzman coordinates): that sounds dangerous. how can you do it safely?

navigator: WITH THE POWER OF WEED I AM A GOD

autopilot (pressing "execute" button): tell me more

navigator: okay, so in order to understand interdimensional travel, you need to know [rambles for three hours about cannabinoid resonance at a quantum level with holtzman fields, punctuated by massive bong rips]

navigator: now, as to safety, it is an inherent property of indica blends that--

[crew member pokes head in door, gives autopilot a covert thumbs up to indicate safe arrival]

autopilot: astonishing sir, you have done it AGAIN! truly miraculous!

navigator: . . . . . . thank you. thank you.