Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Cranberry sauce by Monster Energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Turkey Carving Simulator

raise and slaughter your own birds!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Heather Papps

hello friend

watch me speedrun this corn!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

I think this serving spoon is glitched its got holes in it

vanisher

Put all my points in strength so I just rip apart the turkey instead of carving it

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
dark meat griefing

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hungry man microwaved meal eaten alone in a tiny apartment decorated with action figures

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
GODMODE just means you get to eat dessert first but it's worth the hack to get at that sweet potater pie

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

While the boss (wife) aggros the potatoes I sneak off with the loot (her wine)

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

hungry man microwaved meal eaten alone in a tiny apartment decorated with action figures

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
banned from family thanksgivings for repeated misogynistic rants directed at the women of the family

vanisher

The corn slides down my monitor leaving a greasy smear as I have my female Orc World of Warcraft character repeat the "bow" emote to make it look like she's eating

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

The corn slides down my monitor leaving a greasy smear as I have my female Orc World of Warcraft character repeat the "bow" emote to make it look like she's eating

alnilam

Ragequitting after losing PvP to Racist Uncle

ty manifisto

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
this year i am thankful for steam spring sale, steam summer sale, steam autumn sale, and the steam winter sale brought to us by valve corporation.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Mom using crowd control to snare, charm, mezz and root all the little miscreants making a play for the goodies. Not THIS gaming session, playuh!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Steam sale but it's part of an alternate timeline videogame where the pilgrims travelled in futuristic sailboats

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

banned from family thanksgivings for repeated misogynistic rants directed at the women of the family

honestly? and i mean this grandma, gently caress YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Forming a 25 men raid against the turkey, while actively planning to ninja loot the stuffing for the turducken achievement

death sext

TG+
· Start with new wine-stained costume and improved second helping stats
· Turkey is now alive and equipped with carving knife

Goons Are Gifts

Summoning multiple whelps out of nowhere to CC the adds before I pull the boss using drying sauce on shirt dots.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

Forming a 25 men raid against the turkey, while actively planning to ninja loot the stuffing for the turducken achievement

Pot Smoke Phoenix tells you: I'm hitting Heroism as soon as you engage because I want s e c o n d s

Goons Are Gifts

Grinding myself through the third potato mob group just to realize that the mount drops somewhere else.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
IF YOU DON'T GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THE GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA TELL MY GUILD TO REPORT YOU!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pot Smoke Phoenix yells: Can I get a 'port to the couch plz, donating lots!

Heather Papps

hello friend

gently caress i didn;t dump points into "foodgorge" and now i'm getting the "sleepy" status effect

death sext

Being blocked by invisible walls trying to get to the stuffing

It's not off the map I can see it right there

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

death sext posted:

Being blocked by invisible walls trying to get to the stuffing

It's not off the map I can see it right there

You're bugged, log out all the way to desktop and log back in again, use the sit emote, and it'll walk over to you when you use the quest item

vanisher

Summoning "welp"s to try and exit the house

death sext

vanisher posted:

Summoning "welp"s to try and exit the house

vanisher

Patch notes for issues reported in v. 1.2018:
- knives 'properly washed' so they don't have that filmy dishwasher coloration
- max two baked dishes this version to avoid dinner load time delay
- memory leak with grandpa addressed (removed)
- "normal" mashed potatoes will be available (garlic has been removed due to low player interaction)
- "two forks" bug is actually a feature and they are meant for different dishes please stop reporting this

FutonForensic

gonna have to roll ""Need"" on these crescent rolls fam, lol. hey no give em back GIVE EM BACK MINUS 50 DKP

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
smashing all of grandmas clay pots and not finding a single gem or gold coin, trying to blame it on the baby when confronted moments later

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
rolling my twenty sided die before I carve the turkey and wincing when it comes up on a 1. my family quickly backs up as I awkwardly smash the knife into the counter top and shatter the blade

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

rolling my twenty sided die before I carve the turkey and wincing when it comes up on a 1. my family quickly backs up as I awkwardly smash the knife into the counter top and shatter the blade

With tears in my eyes I pull out the glass cutting board

super sweet best pal

vanisher posted:

- "normal" mashed potatoes will be available (garlic has been removed due to low player interaction)

Game's ruined. Unsubscribed. Uninstalled.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

With tears in my eyes I pull out the glass cutting board

lol

Macnult

reporting and muting grandpa for offensive language

Macnult

accepting my cousin's side-quest "just going a walk" for the hunger buff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Placing my laptop on the dinner table, introducing my RP server girlfriend to the family. A webcam is attached to the ceiling above the table so she knows when we're allowed to /eat