Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

*shakes all the root vegetables and grains out of the cornucopia*

*plays the cornucopia like a horn to give my party increased agility*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

spends 450 hours trying to make the perfect buckles for my pilgrim shoes in WWE 2k18 create-a-character

FreshCutFries

slowm posted:

this year i am thankful for steam spring sale, steam summer sale, steam autumn sale, and the steam winter sale brought to us by valve corporation.

FutonForensic posted:

gonna have to roll ""Need"" on these crescent rolls fam, lol. hey no give em back GIVE EM BACK MINUS 50 DKP

Macnult posted:

reporting and muting grandpa for offensive language

nut

tries to have a conversation at the dining table with a monitor playing interview footage with felicia day

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
stays at home and watches twitch streams of other people's families eating thanksgiving dinners

FreshCutFries

grandma passing out plates locked in glass boxes and immediately trying to sell you the key

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
*Sipping a bottle of Mt. Dew Wattle Zap, reminiscing on gamer thanksgivings gone by. That one magical one in 2004, Jack-in-the-Box Turkey Jacks and Halo 2 on the Microsoft Xbox all day with the Brosİ.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

killing my grandma because i couldn't find a simple TYPED walkthrough what is the deal i'm not here to watch your stupid longplay just tell me how to get the key normally

vanisher

nut posted:

killing my grandma because i couldn't find a simple TYPED walkthrough what is the deal i'm not here to watch your stupid longplay just tell me how to get the key normally

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

stays at home and watches twitch streams of other people's families eating thanksgiving dinners

Escape From Noise

Bring You Hot and Cool Girlfriend to Thanksgiving Dinner Dating Simulator.

Show your jerk cousin Barry! That's right, Barry, she's hot and she loves me!

vanisher

Hey again it's me vanisher! Welcome to my stream. First time viewers make sure you comment below and let me know what you like. I've got a backstage pass for a sneak preview of this years highly anticipated Thanksgiving and I'm going to take you behind the scenes.

"Get out of the kitchen"

Hey guys bad news looks like the kitchen is on lockdown but stay tuned to my channel for new videos make sure you like and subscribe

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

Hey again it's me vanisher! Welcome to my stream. First time viewers make sure you comment below and let me know what you like. I've got a backstage pass for a sneak preview of this years highly anticipated Thanksgiving and I'm going to take you behind the scenes.

"Get out of the kitchen"

Hey guys bad news looks like the kitchen is on lockdown but stay tuned to my channel for new videos make sure you like and subscribe

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

"Get out of the kitchen"

Escape From Noise

Getting really worked up when Dad asks anyone if they want breast and launching into a 30 minutes diatribe defending Tifa's huge boobs and lambasting them being cut from the new release.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Macnult posted:

accepting my cousin's side-quest "just going a walk" for the hunger buff

dude there's a hidden side-side quest where if you detour on the "walk" you grab a six pack at the corner store for extra xp it owns

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Rinzla

Sit there eating for at least 20 seconds waiting for someone to compliment me on my high spirits.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sure, you can have some more potatoes. You can have more turnips and string bean casserole, or what ever you want.

I just can't hear you unless you're in my Ventrilo chat...

READ THE RULES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

check this out

rapid taps "a"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!