Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Had a bit of a wobble a few days ago and had to tap out of politics for a while following Corbyn's Neil interview when the full weight of the establishment felt like it was really bearing down on my shoulders, but now I'm fully recharged and back again for the final stretch. We're going to loving win this :newdanger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy
Listening to the Owen Jones interview now, lad's on fire. I would hope it gets clipped and put on social media tomorrow but honestly the whole thing is worth listening to, go dig it up.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy

Pound_Coin posted:

Holy lol the speed with which he starts cutting people off after the jones interview

The tangible sigh of relief in his voice when he finally finds a sympathetic caller after spending the whole segment insisting that he wasn't being defensive is so, so telling.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy
Nah there's another woman on right after that who calls him a hard left polemecist or some bs who gets a much less hostile response. Didn't listen for much longer after that so couldn't tell you if it was a pattern or not but if def stood out after the barrage of angry callers

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Phillby posted:

Logged off for a couple of days because I couldn't face a news cycle about a terrorist attack especially when the press is in full corbyn bad mode.

Catching up on the news has been a bit surreal. A narwhal tusk you say?

It's not quite "gently caress you I'm Milwall" but I'm glad it continued the British tradition of bizarre responses to terrorist attacks

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy
Gibbogate is the kind of thing Twitter was made for, don't think I've laughed out loud at my tl this much since DCFADP. Working a nightshift with this thing bubbling away in the background has been totally surreal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Funnier option would be that the queen has literally just been found dead, unexpectedly and completely separate to the rumours, and now they have no loving idea what to do.

https://twitter.com/samneale11/status/1201276882186059776?s=19