Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Do the people who post/read here realize this is the name of the subforum? Do they realize they are unintelligible and insane?

What level of self awareness do y'all have?

Sorry if this breaks a rule here. I skimmed the stickied threads and couldn't find well defined rules, I thought this rather strange for the unintelligible and insane subforum!!!! How will I know what I can and can't post here!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

you can post anything you like, it's all unintelligible garbage for insane people in here

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Wheeee posted:

you can post anything you like, it's all unintelligible garbage for insane people in here

But I am intelligible and sane!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

texaholic posted:

But I am intelligible and sane!

Guess again.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Nah, I'll pass on that boss

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

This is the sub forum for anime Marxism, in here we’re all genki for Stalin-sama

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

texaholic posted:

Nah, I'll pass on that boss

Whatever helps you sleep at night, ace.

turmp

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Former DILF posted:

This is the sub forum for anime Marxism, in here we’re all genki for Stalin-sama

hell yeah this is good poo poo, definitively unintelligible.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Hello,

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OP sounds like a liberal.

Mods?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Watch Emma Watson beatbox for Lin-Manuel Miranda's rap on gender equality.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

OP sounds like a liberal.

Mods?

I am the "exhausted majority" I don't like trump or woke people. I believe politics are the new religion and that politics will kill BILLIONS of people, no matter what direction they may take. Politicians will be greatly assisted by the warming climate in this manner

redneck nazgul posted:

Watch Emma Watson beatbox for Lin-Manuel Miranda's rap on gender equality.

Imma bout to bust a nut over this insane and unintelligible postin'

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

this wizard came from the moon

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

texaholic posted:

I am the "exhausted majority" I don't like trump or woke people.

WHOA we just ourselves a live one here!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Can you post drunk here? cuz I am pretty drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlOYatDYC40

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

who are you voting for

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

texaholic posted:

I am the "exhausted majority" I don't like trump or woke people. I believe politics are the new religion and that politics will kill BILLIONS of people, no matter what direction they may take. Politicians will be greatly assisted by the warming climate in this manner

Imma bout to bust a nut over this insane and unintelligible postin'

How's this for woke? Juche Joe Biden owns all of Delaware and small business shops on every corner has a cardboard cut out of him in reverence of him. He is the Ur-Patriarchy and I refuse to eat Corn Pops because a) it makes me remind me of him and they're disgusting and b) I only drink alcohol and you need to have milk with your cereal like a child.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

texaholic posted:

I am the "exhausted majority" I don't like trump or woke people.
Wow, we got a real live enlightened centrist here, folks. Best hide the weed.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Anyway gas thread ban OP for political wrongthink.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
real ppl are sick of politics!!! go to the mall and do some shopping, eat a cinnabun

nobody gives a poo poo waht u think!

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

most likely a retarded libertarian, alternatively a major party candidate who is openly serious about legal dobieeees.

redneck nazgul posted:

who are you voting for

oh poo poo I forgot to hit quote

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

okay now we can gas it thank you for your participation

here is a trophy:

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

texaholic posted:

I'm a retarded libertarian
Oh you'll fit in perfectly here, this is definitely the right subforum for you. Please, make yourself at home.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

real ppl are sick of politics!!! go to the mall and do some shopping, eat a cinnabun

nobody gives a poo poo waht u think!

I don't eat sugar, I drink black coffee and eat eggs and red meat(alcohol too, woodford reserve). Don't eat the cinnabun it is not good for you.

Lastgirl posted:

How's this for woke? Juche Joe Biden owns all of Delaware and small business shops on every corner has a cardboard cut out of him in reverence of him. He is the Ur-Patriarchy and I refuse to eat Corn Pops because a) it makes me remind me of him and they're disgusting and b) I only drink alcohol and you need to have milk with your cereal like a child.

Please make your unintelligble and posts shorter. I ain't reading all that poo poo

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

cool thread good op

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bye

texaholic posted:

libertarian

welcome, we love contrasting opinions and yours definitely has merit

texaholic posted:

I don't eat sugar, I drink black coffee and eat eggs and red meat(alcohol too, woodford reserve). Don't eat the cinnabun it is not good for you.

real red blooded honest to god 'merican here, i salute you :patriot:

texaholic posted:

Please make your unintelligble and posts shorter. I ain't reading all that poo poo

gently caress you

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

texaholic posted:

wait hold on are you roleplaying a cowboy

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

texaholic posted:

wow look at the manly man here doing man things

is your name maddox

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

escuse me if i'm drunk posting, i'm having alcohol (md 20/20)

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

my name is joe "average" mcgee and i'm here to spit chewing tobacco across the field into old rusty coffee tins and whine about the city slickers

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
just a regular ol' texaholic here :clint:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

getting rip poo poo on booze (zima) as i eat my bacon wrapped bacon sausages with a side of coffee as black as my bitter cold heart what witht hat woman and dog who left me when my truck broke down

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

oh gently caress I am binge watching Breaking Bad and Gus just box cutterred that dudes neck

redneck nazgul posted:

wow look at the manly man here doing man things

is your name maddox

who the gently caress is maddox and no that isn't my name

not an endorsement posted:

wait hold on are you roleplaying a cowboy

I am a cowboy(I went to a cowboy college atleast)

redneck nazgul posted:

getting rip poo poo on booze (zima) as i eat my bacon wrapped bacon sausages with a side of coffee as black as my bitter cold heart what witht hat woman and dog who left me when my truck broke down

I tend to avoid pork, I eat beaf mainly skirt steak, brisket and sirloin if I had my way

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

are you on statins

will you be on statins in six months

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

gently caress diabetes, you gotta do some intermittent fasting(20+ hours) and drop your blood sugar levels. Then eat a steak and get drunk, this is my diet

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

jordan peterson looking very folksy itt

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

texaholic posted:

gently caress diabetes, you gotta do some intermittent fasting(20+ hours) and drop your blood sugar levels. Then eat a steak and get drunk, this is my diet
You know alcohol breaks down into sugar in the body, right?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Helgefølelse levels have dropped to zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

this forum is really stupid time to move on to more interesting places, have a good night!