Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Last month's theme was White, which I won with this close-up photo of a rusty/decomposing water tank.

This month's theme is Patina.

RULES:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. You can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins! Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favourites!
4. Contest will be open until [at least] the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. GMT after which voting will begin
5. Voting will continue until some time after that, probably around midnight the evening of the 2nd or 3rd.
6. Use good judgment/good taste if venturing into NSFW or potentially offensive territory. PM me or a mod if you have questions.
7. When voting, please use the spoiler tag.

I or the mods reserve the right to amend the rules if needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockear
Oct 3, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

If posting film, can we run with prints that came back this month? Taken in November but no December film will make it back in time.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Butch Cassidy posted:

If posting film, can we run with prints that came back this month? Taken in November but no December film will make it back in time.

Unless a mod disagrees, :justpost:.

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings

Butch Cassidy posted:

I mean isn't that equivalent to 'just haven't pulled it off the SD Card yet'? :v:

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Cuntpunch posted:

I mean isn't that equivalent to 'just haven't pulled it off the SD Card yet'? :v:

You don't have to send your SD card off to a third party, Unless you're a moron. :colbert:

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
You can't really dust for vomit.

XBenedict posted:

You don't have to send your SD card off to a third party, Unless you're a moron. :colbert:

You mean I don’t need to be sending my memory card off to Snappy Snaps along with a photocopy of Daido Moriyama’s dog photo with ‘like this’ written on it? gently caress.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Cuntpunch posted:

:golfclap:

Butch Cassidy fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Dec 13, 2019

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

In case the other thing does not work out.
Found something even better.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Dec 21, 2019

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

joat mon fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Dec 17, 2019

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

iammeandsoareyou
Oct 27, 2007
Nothing to see here
Natural Patina 2 by noonebutme2010, on Flickr

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
IMG_20191230_092737 by B. B., on Flickr

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Try to get your submissions in by noon (Pacific) tomorrow.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Patina Plate-7708 on Flickr

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Below are the supremely excellent submissions for the month. Please submit your votes within the next 48 hours, and use the spoiler tag when doing so.

iammeandsoareyou

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Qirex—that’s an interesting little scene.

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam
joat........... mon

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
rockear

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

Nigel Tufnel

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
joat moan

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

joat mon

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

BetterLekNextTime

iammeandsoareyou
Oct 27, 2007
Nothing to see here
joat mon

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Cuntpunch

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
betterlek

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Cuntpunch

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

Butch

Nigel Tufnel
Jan 4, 2005
Torg

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
joat mon

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Apetor Cuntpunch

rockear
Oct 3, 2004

Slippery Tilde
joat mon

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
qirex

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

While all of you are winners, joat mon is the well-deserved winningest of winners.

Your prize for winning the last contest of the previous decade, is to create the first contest of the current decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy and my lovely model:

I thought I wasn't going to find anything for the contest until we ran across an old grain elevator that had patina everywhere.
New thread is here