Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Like he's a Terminator. He's not going to have mountain of moldy takeout containers and a wall of pissjugs.

WHAT SMELLED?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

His rotting meat

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

His sheets, obviously.

Actually can terminators even masturbate?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
its been forever but didnt he kill the occupant or whatever?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

its been forever but didnt he kill the occupant or whatever?

I’ve seen that movie a million times and I’m pretty sure there’s no mention of it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Obviously T-'Lenny'-800 had a pet cat. Most of it was written out but there was a whole scene where he adopts a street cat and animal care really wasn't one of his subroutines but he keeps it anyway.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Dec 5, 2019

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

He had some really stankass farts

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’ve seen that movie a million times and I’m pretty sure there’s no mention of it.

maybe its just implied or maybe it's something they decided didn't need to make the final cut

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
oh you know what his skin starts to rot in the first one, right?

that's probably what it is.

hope this helps.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The Y2K bug made Terminators love boiled cabbage. It's just one of those things

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He's just a heavily invested VR gamer, OP

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
im pretty sure the smell was from his skin,which was starting to rot. arnold was pretty banged up at this point in the movie

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

terminators have no sense of smell and are lubricated with rancid human fat

it's in the lore

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The landlord was just a dick and did that to every tenant

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Terminator pony jar project.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The janitor himself farted while smoking his cheap rear end cigar, not the terminator, and wanted to blame the "mystery" scent on the terminator.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The time machine demands bare skin and a digestive system. It doesn't give a drat about lungs, bones, soul etc, all it cares about is that the traveler is naked and poops

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

hope this helps.

It's this. In that scene you even see flies buzzing around the Terminator's open wounds (living tissue over a metal endoskeleton).

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

It's this. In that scene you even see flies buzzing around the Terminator's open wounds (living tissue over a metal endoskeleton).

So can he wank then or not this is important

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Dell_Zincht posted:

Cum with me if you want to jizz.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

I mean, probably. The reason they have skin and blood and saliva is because they're infiltrator units and have to be able to blend in with humans. Otherwise, resistance members could just demand you jack off before they let you inside the hideout. That being said, I'm not sure what kind of jizz reservoir CyberDyne equipped them with or how easy it is to refill.

Edit: "The 600 series had a load made of shampoo. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human - precum, refractory periods, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he came on you before I could zero him."

Dr. Gojo Shioji fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 5, 2019

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Outrail posted:

Cum with me if you want to jizz.

“No Fap”

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
The terminator started a skull collection as a side hobby in his downtime, he had piles of dead bodies and a skulls being cleaned in the other room accounting for both the smell and the astronomical size of his collection by the time the future scenes would have come to take place.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
It was that cum sock with the mushrooms growing out of it.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
it was his balls

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

I mean, probably. The reason they have skin and blood and saliva is because they're infiltrator units and have to be able to blend in with humans. Otherwise, resistance members could just demand you jack off before they let you inside the hideout. That being said, I'm not sure what kind of jizz reservoir CyberDyne equipped them with or how easy it is to refill.

Edit: "The 600 series had a load made of shampoo. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human - precum, refractory periods, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he came on you before I could zero him."

And if his jizz reservoir did exist, I imagine he would have to release it periodically.

:awesomelon: “Two inch buttplug. With blue jewel.”

:heysexy: “These are French. You can go metal or silicone.”

:awesomelon: “Autoblow Fleshlight, with mouth-hole.”

:heysexy: “These are new. We just got these in. You stick your dick in the hole and power it on. Stand in whatever direction you want your jizz to go.”

:awesomelon: “Fuckbot 5000, Cyberdyne model 6969”

:heysexy: “Hey just what you see, pal”

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

:stare:

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Probably it was his stinky dick. You can see it dangling around in the first scene (it's real stinky).

He is very self-conscious about it, that's why he gets upset with that guy.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GQg06SX90

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Can't let you take the man's crystal, son.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Probably the dead cat.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Like he's a Terminator. He's not going to have mountain of moldy takeout containers and a wall of pissjugs.

WHAT SMELLED?

The meat incasing his metal, obviously. Are you even a fan?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mooey Cow posted:

Probably it was his stinky dick. You can see it dangling around in the first scene (it's real stinky).

He is very self-conscious about it, that's why he gets upset with that guy.

Do you think it was a real dick or just like a tube sausage? Could terminator get hard? Just imagine...

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

hope this helps.

Yeah, this. You know that whole scene where he cuts the damaged eyeball and flesh out, revealing his glowing red eye? The wound on his face had turned necrotic. I think you can even hear flies buzzing in that scene.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I'm assuming motor oil and possibly synthetic flesh?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I'm assuming motor oil and possibly synthetic flesh?

The terminators are said to have frictionless bearings so they wouldn't need oil. Their balls never get wet, just like yours.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Terminator so stinky lol he smell, lil doodoo head Terminator everyone point and laugh ha ha stinky man

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Some lesser known models of terminators that killed targets by smelling real bad. The original film actually cut out a scene where the Terminator shares an elevator ride with someone and just :gas:es them to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Did anybody say OPs mom?