Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

when do you think obama was invited to his first elite sex party

probably when he was in the illinois state senate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

*counting $400k salary times 8 on fingers, repeatedly, growing increasingly confused and flummoxed each time*

SpaceGoku posted:

weird for someone who supposedly believes in climate change to buy a house so close to the sea, that artificial shoreline won't do much against a real storm surge today, let alone in ten or twenty years

unless..... [thinking in silence for six hours straight] wow it would be hosed up if he didn't believe any of the poo poo he said he did, huh

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You can believe in climate change and still want a house on the ocean. You can always buy another house.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Elephanthead posted:

You can believe in climate change and still want a house on the ocean. You can always buy another house.

yup, climate change hits the poor much harder than transnational bajillionaire sociopaths

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Victory Position posted:

now's as good a time as any to link up Betsy Devos' mansion with 13 porches and a yacht dock built into it

this poo poo looks like tetsuooooo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Marx Headroom posted:

this poo poo looks like tetsuooooo

looks like my sims houses

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
goldmine

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
uh, let my view of the ocean be clear

92223_3
Sep 22, 2023
11.7 million dollars lol in 2023 lol

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Obamna

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Al! posted:

goldmine

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

looks like poo poo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

dersh getting ready to write another op-ed about not being invited to parties on the island because the shitlibs there don't like him anymore because of "epstein" and "talking to close to the webcam"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

looks like poo poo

you shoulda seen his last place

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

*counting $400k salary times 8 on fingers, repeatedly, growing increasingly confused and flummoxed each time*

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

The people of the best nation in history decided, twice in a row, that he was the best person among them. What right do we have to deny him anything?

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

silly of obama to purchase a property that will be swallowed by the ocean in the near future and can't be passed to future generations

unless the unredacted climate reports he's seen makes it clear that those sort of plans are now pointless lmao

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Tekne posted:

silly of obama to purchase a property that will be swallowed by the ocean in the near future and can't be passed to future generations

unless the unredacted climate reports he's seen makes it clear that those sort of plans are now pointless lmao

This feels like the weirdest criticism. The house is 10 feet above sea level, most lredictions of sea level rise by 2100 are much less than 10 feet. And even if we do hit that its 80 years. So there is no "near future" they have to worry about it. Maybe his grandkids won't be able to inherit it tho?

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Raldikuk posted:

This feels like the weirdest criticism. The house is 10 feet above sea level, most lredictions of sea level rise by 2100 are much less than 10 feet. And even if we do hit that its 80 years. So there is no "near future" they have to worry about it. Maybe his grandkids won't be able to inherit it tho?

I don't know about that area specifically but things like storm surges can temporarily raise the sea level by a significant amount locally, personally I wouldn't want a house anywhere near the coast or sea level but I can't even really afford one house and so my calculations are a little different when compared to my financial betters.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i would like to gently caress the presidents 11.7 million dollar pussy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jeff gonna be red in the face when he explains that one to the SS

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

how did a president become so insanely wealthy only after entering office lolol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

biceps crimes posted:

how did a president become so insanely wealthy only after entering office lolol

his books sold very well

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I know another politician who wrote book and got rich

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

his books sold very well

dam i need to write some books

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

need some ghost written drivel that my billionaire pals can buy by the pallet load for some quid pro quo. first i need to do a liberalism and get elected to presidential office though

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

biceps crimes posted:

need some ghost written drivel that my billionaire pals can buy by the pallet load for some quid pro quo. first i need to do a liberalism and get elected to presidential office though

some key topics to hit on are ethereal bisexual women and your lovely dad

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Back in 2019, the Obama Foundation had a 428 million dollar endowment, it is just the tip of the iceberg.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XdSGeVZ7Rg

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Flowers For Algeria posted:

are the obamas swingers? do they have many overnight guests?

they most surely have overnight employees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

they make the SS sleep outside in tents and they have a fire and tell scary stories and eat smores