Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
make that money, obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Lawman 0 posted:

He's gonna scam someone into buying the home op

maybe not, I sat in on some of my liberal beach city's special climate action committee meetings. Their review found that paving over everything has already created pavement ovens a few miles inland that are going to bake their poor to death. They could stop approving more high rises and reduce that ny building more green public spaces like parks, but they're opting to spend most of their funds to either build seawalls or compensate the rich home and landowners that risk losing their beach front property in the next 20 years
Obama won't need to sell his property if we just pay to hold back the sea as long as possible, then compensate his family when we fail to lol

Coolness Averted has issued a correction as of 17:32 on Dec 6, 2019

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Uncle Wemus posted:

Still amazed at how much trevor sucks

These books pair perfectly

Only registered members can see post attachments!