Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucavi
can u show me around? :blush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
welcome forums refugee

Lucavi
i have been thru a lot please be nice to me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lucavi
wheres the ladies room

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

You really came!! I'm so happy, hi welcome and hello friend did you check out our glorious futuristic chat thread yet??

Also feel free to post your favorite crimes

Lucavi
bank Robbin

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am sorry for your loss, the only one that won in all of this was that crazy dare guy it would seem

also this is byob, we have no shame or dignity so you can pee where you like

Lucavi
looking badass with my mask

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i like this look

Darkman Fanpage
hello

Lucavi
hi

MockingQuantum

welcome friend(s)

thank you luvcow for the sig

Goons Are Gifts

Queef, since technically the rules (we have some, please don't hate me) don't enjoy name threads to keep stuff inclusive for everyone (and since we have a chat thread for hellos and welcomes), would you mind if I rename this thread into a general show me around thread for chill and jokes??

Lucavi
ok but please notify koos I'm here

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

those are some good crimes. lookin badass in my mask is one of my favourites too. i use a specially folded t-shirt i can show you if you want

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

death sext

a big leaf is nature's mask...

they're free, you can just take one

MockingQuantum

hey byob, let's be our most chillest to welcome anyone who needs a blue island refuge in an unsettled time. Not that we wouldn't be, but it's an occasion to mark with our best foot forward!

Lucavi I don't know how you feel about dogs, given that you have a cat in your av, but I have this picture of some neat pups and a bonus cat that I hope brightens your day, even a little:

I know it's not much but pet pics are about all i have to offer in any quantity

kolby
don't do it lucavi

don't you dare

MockingQuantum

oh hey, bonus keytar in that pic too, which should probably be at least a little embarrassing for me

death sext

MockingQuantum posted:

oh hey, bonus keytar in that pic too, which should probably be at least a little embarrassing for me

never embarrassing for your pets to synth out

Lucavi

kolby posted:

don't do it lucavi

don't you dare

this is my life now

Lucavi
dogs are OK but I prefer kittens

owlhawk911

MockingQuantum posted:

whoops you can see a cool electronic instrument in the background of this photo of my beautiful family of pets. haha so embarassing

that cat looks a lot like one of my old roommates cats, if it's even half as sweet you are truly blessed. excellent pet pic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

QueefLatina posted:

wheres the ladies room

uh we kind of just use the big pile of laundry over by the kitchen sink

Goons Are Gifts

So in the back over there you'll find our chill room for chill purposes, next to it there is the kitchen made entirely of the printed out posts of the fine dining thread, next to that we have the hello and welcome central which mostly is another chill room for chill purposes, we do have some effort thread rooms nearby you'll find those for your enjoyment and education over here.
So next up we have another chill area, right from the left of the other chill house followed by the chill construction in which we chill and there also is a specific chill attic above us, of course the chill basement and yeah we have a bunch of more rooms next door, and you won't guess what we use those for

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

kolby posted:

don't do it lucavi

don't you dare

hurf de durf you posted here so now you're one of us

DO YOU LIKE WEED?

death sext

The ladies room is behind the rules thread. I steal the toilet paper rolls

owlhawk911

i went to find an important song for our friends, but tindeck has apparently been down for months and i don't have a copy OR any pictures of my pets on this computer

please help. rznv

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

theres a bong in the game room for when youre gaming with your buds having a good time and need ot blast off on the weedf, then next to that is the study but its more of a 'vape lounge' where we like to fill up vacuum bags with marijuana vapor to get really geekd the gently caress out. things getting too heated in the vape lounge for you well then you can always take a break in our patented 'break room' and smoke a blunt in a wicker chair. and of course, therei s also 'the chill room' the 'chilaxing pad' and the ' weed room (not for growing)'

MockingQuantum

owlhawk911 posted:

whoops you can see a cool electronic instrument in the background of this photo of my beautiful family of pets. haha so embarassing

that cat looks a lot like one of my old roommates cats, if it's even half as sweet you are truly blessed. excellent pet pic

she is extremely sweet but skittish as hell so we'll sometimes go days without seeing her, only hearing her tear across the house trying to get to their food without alerting attention

which means I only have pictures of this lovable, but very bitey rear end in a top hat:

death sext

haha :)

owlhawk911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_S3sd5JzU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

byob is like walking into the house of your reformed hippie uncle and you see he has like a moog voyager and a minimoog d a moog 15 an OB-8 an arp 2600 anda 7 string warrick bass but you find out he has no idea how to play music

Lucavi
I wanna rub its belly

MockingQuantum

QueefLatina posted:

I wanna rub its belly

it is extremely satisfying, but know that you must pay him one (1) finger for the privilege, and he gets to choose which finger

cda

by Hand Knit

QueefLatina posted:

dogs are OK but I prefer kittens

I also like kittens

cda

by Hand Knit

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

byob is like walking into the house of your reformed hippie uncle and you see he has like a moog voyager and a minimoog d a moog 15 an OB-8 an arp 2600 anda 7 string warrick bass but you find out he has no idea how to play music

lol

Lucavi
what's that smell

City of Glompton

sorry

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

QueefLatina posted:

what's that smell

owlhawk911 posted:

skipping shower day, putting some cookies in the oven, and opening a fat-rear end sack of chronic buds