Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

everyone needs a posting buddy to help them be safe on the forums and post their best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

my posting buddy and i share the keyboard, he gets the qwert side and i get the yuiop side

City of Glompton

it took us awhile to post this

City of Glompton

you and your posting buddy can work together however you want to post. for example, you might chose to have one of you read the posts while the other one types the replies. communication during this process is advised although not required

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
posting buddy just used the bathroom but i never heard them wash their hands, please advise

edit: quickly, they're getting close

City of Glompton

time to get out the posting spray bottle, a couple quick spritzes should be enough to make them understand that is 'bad'

FreshCutFries

where do posting buddies come from?

City of Glompton

when two posters love each other very much, they touch the friend square and a posting buddy is formed

FreshCutFries

City of Glompton posted:

when two posters love each other very much, they touch the friend square and a posting buddy is formed

but whose buddy is it??? i have so many questions

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FreshCutFries posted:

but whose buddy is it??? i have so many questions

just touch the square...

FreshCutFries

i don't think i'm ready. i'm sorry

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FreshCutFries posted:

i don't think i'm ready. i'm sorry

just going to leave this here

FreshCutFries

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Luvcow posted:

just going to leave this here

clicked this and nothin happ:aaaaa:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

City of Glompton

of course nothing happened youre supposed to touch the friend square not click it :rolleyes:

but seriously anyone can be anyone elses posting buddy

have you ever wanted a buddy and they've wanted a buddy too? congrats u r now posting buddies!

City of Glompton

here is an example of a forums user being their own posting buddy (warning this is an advanced technique)

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I am currently at home kind of making my first meal of the day in the afternoon but enough about that because I'm browsing the forums on my phone and my computer at ! the same time! Multitasking on the ol' information superhighway going millions of milers per second. It is beyond wild and I do not think I can come down from this high without crashing hard. Is this illegal? Can I get banned for this? If so tell everyone I went out doin' what I love! (postin')

Escape From Noise

Thanks for the shoutot! I am no hero but you are free to revere me as one.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Escape From Noise

But how do I know that Posting Buddies is right for me?

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I heard that true posting buddies wait until forums marriage to post together, but my posting buddy is trying to get me to post together now! What should I do???

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

I heard that true posting buddies wait until forums marriage to post together, but my posting buddy is trying to get me to post together now! What should I do???

I've heard that it's okay as long as you post thru the butt.

City of Glompton

But how do I know that Posting Buddies is right for me?

everyone who likes posting and buddies loves posting buddies, but in case you're not fully satisfied, there is a 30-day money back guarantee* on all posting buddy purchases, no questions asked

magic cactus posted:

if you don't preview reply first, how do you know how things will work when you're trying for that first emptyquote?

*lol no there isn't are you kidding me

Goons Are Gifts

Be sure to use protection if you are posting with a posting buddy.
The internet is dark and full of terrors, you cannot trust technology to help you there. It's been corrupted long ago and no filter or autocorrect can save you from the lurkers of the deep.

Sent from my Blackberry.

death sext

my posting buddy is in charge of yanking a rope tied around my waist to get me outta there when the internet "gets too real" with it

treasure bear

my posting buddy helps manage my emotional state via careful application of chocolate treats

cda

by Hand Knit
I post alone

alnilam

treasure bear posted:

my posting buddy helps manage my emotional state via careful application of chocolate treats

I think I might have seen your posting buddy around here... handsome fellow? Moustache?

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

Thanks for the shoutot! I am no hero but you are free to revere me as one.

we don't deserve u but we need u

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

thanks to the posting buddy methodology, the velocity for delivered shitposts each quarter increased by %150. and as for the quality, well, just look at this word cloud *next slide has a cloud with just "lmbo" inside it*

google THIS

Probes pass a lot quicker when you have a posting buddy, he takes the first three hours and you take the rest.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

cda posted:

I post alone

Hi, Post Malone!

I like your music

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Escape From Noise

Hack Post the planet!

alnilam

*hackers voice* we're in

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

lol

Manifisto

my posting buddy is filled with immature thoughts and dumb jokes half the time

how do I get this to full time??

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

my posting buddy is filled with immature thoughts and dumb jokes half the time

how do I get this to full time??

Post twice as often. That should get you up to full time.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'd like to volunteer to be the postin buddy of an fyad refugee

pm me and I'll show u how to post for real

the unabonger
fluffie duckie and i are posting buddies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
in fact, fluffie duckie is actually my alt