Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I am currently at home kind of making my first meal of the day in the afternoon but enough about that because I'm browsing the forums on my phone and my computer at ! the same time! Multitasking on the ol' information superhighway going millions of milers per second. It is beyond wild and I do not think I can come down from this high without crashing hard. Is this illegal? Can I get banned for this? If so tell everyone I went out doin' what I love! (postin')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
OP as long as the roads ahead are clear and you are not distracted I like to turn on cruise control for posting and :justpost:. But I'd stress keeping your posting speed within the marked posting limits, otherwise you're a hazard to other posters on the road.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

OP as long as the roads ahead are clear and you are not distracted I like to turn on cruise control for posting and :justpost:. But I'd stress keeping your posting speed within the marked posting limits, otherwise you're a hazard to other posters on the road.

Is it safe to use Autopost in the Cybertruck?

Goons Are Gifts

Basically only if you are posting about The Matrix.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

this song but replace "car" "girl" and all references to such with "post" is what the op makes me think of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKCR7kQMTQ

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Is it safe to use Autopost in the Cybertruck?

absolutely not, that's how you get terminators

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Over three years later and I still haven't slowed down

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i think speed was about this. you just have to get to the airport and drive in circles until you can drive the computer into an airplane or something

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Can't stop, won't stop.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut