Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Free Gas For All
Free EVs for All
Carbon Tax
#BanCars
View Results

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Transport policy is a contentious policy in the anglosphere, with opinions cutting across the political spectrum in unexpected ways, and I think it is time we finally put the issue to rest once and for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
Limit cars more, especially in urban areas, subways and streetcars everywhere, protected bike lanes/paths everywhere, more pedestrian-friendly infrastructure (islands, speed hump walkways, cut-throughs, protected intersections, etc.) everywhere.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Urban planning needs to be built around the idea that cars should be optional.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Gas should be just expensive enough that the poor have to ride the bus

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

Gas should be just expensive enough that the poor have to ride the bus

Congrats! Your policy wishes are already reality.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Why is my take needed OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Give me a nice tesla 420 super duty so I can gun down meat eaters (fascists) and car owners (ultra fascists)