Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

There is a stranger at the door of all of our hearts. He is handsome, but also he is mysterious (this is important, please remember for later). Will you let him in or lock him out in the cold? Whichever option you choose the mysterious handsome stranger will remain both A. Handsome and B. Mysterious. He is always both. You cannot separate one from the other. How do I know? Because, friends. I have met him. I have met him many times on the road of life (life is a highway), but no, he is not me (I'm gonna ride it all night long, the highway. The highway of life).

Do you hear that knocking? Uhoh. The bell is now ringing as well. Now there is ringing followed by knocking followed by ringing again. It is very mysterious and strange while also somehow devastatingly handsome and alluring. Won't you let him in? Stroke his luxurious locks? Shudder in ecstasy as he gazes out the window with a look of lost recognition? What can you lose friend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

i've had lots of mysterious handsome strangers on my doorstep: pizza delivery. pool cleaners. mailmen. they always greet me with a seductive but distant "i got your pizza with extra sausage" or "i got your mail with extra Burger King coupons."

and I always respond by telling them they have the wrong address, and should go across the street to the satin-robed housewife who never seems to have cash on hand

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

i've had lots of mysterious handsome strangers on my doorstep: pizza delivery. pool cleaners. mailmen. they always greet me with a seductive but distant "i got your pizza with extra sausage" or "i got your mail with extra Burger King coupons."

and I always respond by telling them they have the wrong address, and should go across the street to the satin-robed housewife who never seems to have cash on hand

But what if, you are in fact this satin-robed housewife?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

FutonForensic

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

But what if, you are in fact this satin-robed housewife?

hmm

i would

i would open the door. he's standing there, hands tucked in his skinny jeans, smiling but smoldering. he's so mysterious & handsome that i'm short of breath. my big housewife chest is heaving under my satin robes, yearning for his touch. he asks if he can come in. i reach out to him. i reach out and i tuck a couple cloves of garlic in his mouth to make sure he's not a vampire. he laughs at this and tries to kiss me. i recoil because he has bad garlic breath. he leaves insulted, and i safe from vampires for another day

cda

by Hand Knit
gently caress nah. muysterious handsome stranger can gtfo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

gently caress nah. muysterious handsome stranger can gtfo

Rude imho

cda

by Hand Knit
dude shows up to MY house, won't reveal anything about himself, makes me look ugly by comparison, but sure, i'm the rude one

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
if you show up to my house you better be ready to spill the beans and look like poo poo

----------------

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

if you show up to my house you better be ready to spill the beans and look like poo poo

Wow. Would you even say this to Minion Joker? Would you become enraged at his sexy dance?

cda

by Hand Knit
Three forms of ID and youre not allowed to bathe or change your clothes for 96 hrs before approaching my domicile and I do not give TWO FLYING FUCKS who you are

----------------

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

Three forms of ID and youre not allowed to bathe or change your clothes for 96 hrs before approaching my domicile and I do not give TWO FLYING FUCKS who you are

I will break down your social wall with the power of dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-4lXLM34g

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

I will break down your social wall with the power of dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-4lXLM34g

*frantically boarding windows as this red witch tries to hex me

i am the mysterious, handsome stranger and i will NOT be known

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
is the mysterious stranger the LORD Jesus Christ because if so well first of all he's not that mysterious is he

----------------

Escape From Noise

Bonaventure posted:

is the mysterious stranger the LORD Jesus Christ because if so well first of all he's not that mysterious is he

Looks like u answered ur own question:smug:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

On my way!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
While I appreciate the sentiment, callout threads are specifically against the rules- thank you anyway, though!

-MHS

EDIT: Whoops! Wrong account

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

cda posted:

dude shows up to MY house, won't reveal anything about himself, makes me look ugly by comparison, but sure, i'm the rude one

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

While I appreciate the sentiment, callout threads are specifically against the rules- thank you anyway, though!

-MHS

EDIT: Whoops! Wrong account

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PTSDeedly Do

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

All people hold two fantasy strangers in their minds. They are perfectly beautiful, and their beauty obscures all their graceful imagined movements like light through a wax pane. You want them. They show up in the crowds of your dreams, they occupy minor and non speaking roles in your daydreams. Why is it so hot and still in this office? Like an entranced snake, you look up to see one of your strangers moving about the room. He knows you’re here, but he won’t look you in the eyes. He walks to the door and opens it to reveal his counterpart. A thrill of dread races across your legs. You can feel your heart pounding. Their heads rotate like snakes as they fix their dark unreadable eyes on you.

nut

PTSDeedly Do posted:

All people hold two fantasy strangers in their minds. They are perfectly beautiful, and their beauty obscures all their graceful imagined movements like light through a wax pane. You want them. They show up in the crowds of your dreams, they occupy minor and non speaking roles in your daydreams. Why is it so hot and still in this office? Like an entranced snake, you look up to see one of your strangers moving about the room. He knows you’re here, but he won’t look you in the eyes. He walks to the door and opens it to reveal his counterpart. A thrill of dread races across your legs. You can feel your heart pounding. Their heads rotate like snakes as they fix their dark unreadable eyes on you.

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

wearing a lampshade

to the mysterious handsome stranger, i must also be mysterious, as we are strangers to each other. the looks, on the other hand, well, he's got eyes doesn't he?

tradjik

albany academy posted:

to the mysterious handsome stranger, i must also be mysterious, as we are strangers to each other. the looks, on the other hand, well, he's got eyes doesn't he?

does he?

Escape From Noise

Depends. Is eye having a handsome quality?

wearing a lampshade

tradjik posted:

does he?

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

There is a stranger at the door of all of our hearts. He is handsome, but also he is mysterious

turn on your monitor :ms:

ty nesamdoom!