Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

The_Rob posted:

Is it me or has Adam had a few funny lines in the last couple eps?

He’s like a rabid animal when you back him into a corner.

Also, pulled a Stav XMas or whatever. Uncut Gems on mushrooms is the poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Shipon posted:

the opera bit killed me, it killed me in the suck moredickis episode and it was even better here

Yeah. The opera bit had me dying at work. I’m so glad this new gear has kicked off a creative streak for Nick.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

He’s so loving sweaty throughout that set. It’s insane.

I know it’s a combination of drugs and that suit but drat. He sweats more in that set than Stav has his whole life.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/_LarryJ_/status/1210999240295665665

Yuuuuup

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I liked it. I appreciated Nick freaking out about Adam and the mic even though it sounded just fine.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

chamois posted:

Interestig.. now tell me your opinions about joker, irishman, little women and marriage story

Joker sucked but Joaquin did a great job. But Sandler owned that loving role, and the Safdie’s were robbed.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

You telling me this man goes to sleep and he’s dreaming bout lighthouses??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I’m not laughing at 7-inch man who lives in a pocket to get pulled out and sucked off because of the Day Laborer voice, but it adds to the experience.