Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

not their fault. it's just their upbringing. i mean have you guys seen what they show on television these days ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

clicking on an obvious phishing link because i know that if the malware developers just had the chance to really delve into my personal data theyd realize what a great guy i am. hell, maybe theyd even resepct me

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

look dude—i know it'll never freakin work. :rolleyes: i'm only clicking on these male enhancement ads to honor the website i use to order my special novetly sized condoms and to help keep them in busines

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

yes, i'd love to buy this trucoat :) oh they put it on at the factory? even better!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

trying to charm the nigerian prince phone scammer by calling him 'your highness' and telling him to hit me up if he ever comes to the states and i can take him to the mall or like just s omoke him out & we can chill

vanisher

Okay please you don't need to pick up the stabbing pace just because I tried to connect emotionally while you were robbing me

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

using a bible verse as my log in on this obviously fake online banking misdirect site - maybe they'll look it up and grow a bit

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

you bought the domain faacebook.com? oh honey. have my SSN, on me. no i insist

Manifisto

setting up 20 or 30 itunes accounts so phishers can experience the joy of gaining control; also "walking on sunshine" by katrina & the waves is a straight up jam and maybe it will put a spring in their step

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the hackers may think theyve made me mad by hacking me. but no i'm not mad. i'm just disappointed

FutonForensic

oh, you want to know what's in my fanny pack? handfuls of USB sticks full of incriminating and embarrassing photos of myself that i fling at crowds, like crumbs to pigeons

Escape From Noise

Someone recently stole my debit card to buy clothes way more fashionable than I'd ever even look at. So for a fleeting moment I seemed fashionable to the fraud department.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

2002: i sure am lonely. guess ill keep this movie from block buster past the due date so some one has a reason to call me. . .
2022: i sure am lonely. guess ill allow the criminals who run the illegal movie streaming site to instal spyware directly into my brain via our government mandated neural-implanted computering chip so that i can feel some fleeting semblance that some body out there is lookign out for me. . .

nut

me convincingly into my webcam: Oh wow, I did not even know i had an account with Google!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
willfully and with full knowledge cooking infinite hamburgers for the people who hacked my drive thru

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

staryting an outreach program to prevent at risk children from being recruited into dangerous black hat hacking gangs

Beefeater

I'm hungry.
they probably started smoking real young. smoking is the "gateway" to hacking you know

wearing a lampshade

"heyyooooooo is that all of some cafones private information behind a weak password? Merde! What a jamook!"

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Beefeater posted:

they probably started smoking real young. smoking is the "gateway" to hacking you know

oh-ho-ho! clever!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FluffieDuckie

FutonForensic posted:

oh, you want to know what's in my fanny pack? handfuls of USB sticks full of incriminating and embarrassing photos of myself that i fling at crowds, like crumbs to pigeons

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
filming a youtube video titled "unboxing my new credit card"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

unusual activity on my account? yes, please! :allears:

Heather Papps

hello friend

maybe the hackers will see my financials and give me a 100th of a bitcoin in pity

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the decision to neatly organize all of my user names, pass words, debit/credit card numbers, PIN, birth date, phone number, email, where i go to school, mothers maiden name, second grade teachers name, my dogs favorite color, ssn, alien identification number, bank account numbers, home address, genealogy, place of work, bank routing number, ip address, ninendo friend codes going back to the original ds, and all of my sexiest most nudes into a single microsoft word document i leave on my desktop titled "for hackers click here PLEASE!" was easy. the hard part was choosing which combination of type face spacing and font size i thought would provide the most enjoyable reading experience, for the hacker

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm going to consolidate my debt to make it easier for them to do their job.

nut

oops i dropped my credit card *bends over in front of webcam*

Heather Papps

hello friend

hey ALEXA i made up a song to remember my social security number would you like to hear it?

FluffieDuckie

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

unusual activity on my account? yes, please! :allears:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FutonForensic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

the decision to neatly organize all of my user names, pass words, debit/credit card numbers, PIN, birth date, phone number, email, where i go to school, mothers maiden name, second grade teachers name, my dogs favorite color, ssn, alien identification number, bank account numbers, home address, genealogy, place of work, bank routing number, ip address, ninendo friend codes going back to the original ds, and all of my sexiest most nudes into a single microsoft word document i leave on my desktop titled "for hackers click here PLEASE!" was easy. the hard part was choosing which combination of type face spacing and font size i thought would provide the most enjoyable reading experience, for the hacker

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
casually name drops my credit card number in conversations with random strangers on the bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Always leaving my balance as 420.69 so if someone hacks me and steals my.money at least theyll have a nice chuckle