Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy

i would like suggestions for an avatar. i used to have a puppy in space that someone here found a very long time ago, but i got banned for posting "baba booey" in a howard stern thread, so that's gone. also this name was from a namechange thread so I don't really care about puppies or space, but i'm not ruling anything out. I appreciate any and all suggestions, including that i should go gently caress myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy

you can also describe the type of avatar i should have if you want and i'll try and find it

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
how about a snail with human tits

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gone Fashing posted:

how about a snail with human tits

yes, but how sexual would the snail be? maybe half sexual?

City of Glompton

when you decide on how sexual of a snail you want, you should visit here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

yes, but how sexual would the snail be? maybe half sexual?

No, way off

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

No, way off

I simply can't imagine a snail with more than, say, 75% sexual energy. is such a thing even possible?

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I simply can't imagine a snail with more than, say, 75% sexual energy. is such a thing even possible?

BYOB: I've got some exciting news about snails

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Puppy Galaxy

people talk a lot of poo poo about big tech these days but i gotta give google credit, i type in "snail with tits" and this is the first result:

(nws?)

https://twitter.com/PalmerSquares/status/307344281553743872/photo/1

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

BYOB: I've got some exciting news about snails

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Puppy Galaxy posted:

people talk a lot of poo poo about big tech these days but i gotta give google credit, i type in "snail with tits" and this is the first result:

(nws?)

i really like your old name and the avatar of the puppy in red pajama in space but that snail.... just thinking about that snail

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Puppy Galaxy posted:

(nws?)

another byob success story

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

*checks the readout* oh my lord! if these figures are correct, this is a fully sexual snail!

nut

how about a puppy but under the ground like a drilling breed

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

can we get a snail with a big ol' rear end now please? uhm its for my friend

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
get this: a puppy, but shaped like a snail, and it has boobs

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Gone Fashing posted:

get this: a puppy, but shaped like a snail, and it has boobs

can it be in space?

Puppy Galaxy

i haven't had any luck other than the snail with tits. but please keep the suggestions coming

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
u could always become smoobles :smoobles:

we could use a new one tbqh

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

El Spider

my wife...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Puppy Galaxy

this is pretty great, Mr. Dick

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

wont have access to photo editing soft ware for a couple hours but what if we swapped th e dogs dick out for the snail head and gave him a shell

Puppy Galaxy

the tits of a snail, the face of a dog - ladies and gentlemen, this man is for the birds

Winifred Madgers

nut posted:

how about a puppy but under the ground like a drilling breed

wow, I'm not overly fond of dogs I admit, but I don't want to put them underground

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

hachi machi

Escape From Noise

BYOB: A Fully Sexual Snail

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

can it be in space?

Oh don't you worry about that

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

can someone edit the legs off this and make the bottom look smooth and slimy, tia

edit: and add a shell on the back

Heather Papps

hello friend

did u do it?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

this is a promising start but I am concerned about the realism, how is the dog going to see where it's going with the nipple/eyes pointing in different directions like that

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

this is a promising start but I am concerned about the realism, how is the dog going to see where it's going with the nipple/eyes pointing in different directions like that

Same as a chameleon.

nut

whoeve rin chat thread was having a horny problem should check this out

google THIS

:hmmyes:

Manifisto

welp that's it, byob posters are being replaced one by one with google deep dreaming ais

we knew it was coming after talk to transformer

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

using machine deep learning to teach my computer to smoke kush

City of Glompton

*computer, blue screening for just a sec* if you don't cough you don't get off

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

They did it. They finally did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

using machine deep learning to teach my computer to smoke kush