Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Now that we're on page 36, dare I ask whether BartTheShitmanFart is real? Does he exist? And if he does exist, is he our Godot for whom we are waiting?

I have questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

prepuce repurposed posted:

he's real. he posted on page 32 in case u missed it

Wow. I did miss that. Now I feel a little like I saw Bigfoot!

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Manifisto posted:

we are indeed now in the AB period

BYOBAB

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Bo-Pepper posted:

stone taco sounds like you met my EX WIFEToday at BYOB’s all-hands meeting, I directed a comment to my colleague and friend nut that was careless, inappropriate, and inexcusable. The comment came across in a way that was the opposite of what I intended, but I understand the destructive effect it had, and I take full responsibility for that. Having worked with the forum for some months, I recognize the importance of implementing the requirements of the job. BYOB is examining the issues with its culture, making significant changes and working to right what has been done wrong, which is extremely important for the future of the forum. I do not want my comments to create distraction as BYOB works to build a culture of which we can be proud. I need to hold myself to the same standards that we’re asking BYOB to adopt. Therefore, I have decided to resign from BYOB's board of directors, effective tomorrow morning. It has been an honor and a privilege to serve on BYOB’s board, and I look forward to seeing the forum's progress and future success.

You can stop posting anytime you like
But you can never leave

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Pretty sure I am older than you, mr. Pepper, which makes me byob's dad.

And you're skating on thin ice, pal

If we're going to start measuring our dicks to see who's the oldest and who should be forum dad, I am going to have to whip my dick out right here.

By "measuring dicks" I mean gauging our farts' relative nastiness, and by "whip my dick out" I mean let a big fart rip.

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So many dad's itt. Sigh, always a dadsmaid, never a dad.

BYOB will be like Full House and just have like 7 dads which is totally chill and good

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

Derpies posted:

Just a house of dads and each one has their own preferred brand of charcoal

and weed

and each dad will go on for hours about why their preferred strain of the weed is the best strain, and whether it should be smoked as a joint, put in a bong, or made into edibles

oh god the pontificating about how exactly to make the cookies will go on nonstop until 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN

take the moon posted:

just wanted to have a post on the same page as a BTSF post, dont mind me. thx 4 reading

:same: