Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Put too many chili flakes on my pizza last night. Boy am I feeling it today! Yowza wowza!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Rub ice cream on it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What flavor should I use?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I've only got novelty jalapeno flavor in my freezer.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
shoulda had some metamucil

I'm trying to make metamucil into the new gbs meme can someone help me out, I think it hits all the buttons, aging goons, garbage diet, poop, its quite a rich subject

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
JUst live with it, it'll go away after lunch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Walrus posted:

I'm trying to make metamucil into the new gbs meme can someone help me out, I think it hits all the buttons, aging goons, garbage diet, poop, its quite a rich subject

The doctor prescribed me Metamucil for my hemorrhoid but I just threw it in the trash when I got home because I ain't no old person.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Milk enema should sort you out

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dell_Zincht posted:

Milk enema should sort you out

Do you think chocolate milk would work?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Applewhite posted:

Do you think chocolate milk would work?

Might be a bit confusing

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whoo boy that Jalapeno ice cream is kicking in. Jiminy Crickets!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Get some really cheap tree bark toilet paper and just really wipe that poo poo raw. Your new b-hole will grow back in a few weeks stronger than ever.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

The doctor prescribed me Metamucil for my hemorrhoid but I just threw it in the trash when I got home because I ain't no old person.

you should really give it a try. its solved my hemmorhoid and the poops are so nice and satisfying it's like they hit your prostate

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Walrus posted:

you should really give it a try. its solved my hemmorhoid and the poops are so nice and satisfying it's like they hit your prostate

drat. And here I thought I was being adventurous when I got turned on to bidets.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Whats this metamucil stuff I'm hearing so much about lately and also what exactly is a hemorrhoid

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

what if my dooks are too soft and I'd like them to be a little harder, is there some sort of anti-metamucil? Should I drink less water?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
a hemorrhoid I always thought were really bad but they're not so bad, its just like some of your butthole starts to poke out a bit and it can be sensitive to gross poops or bad toilet paper. sometimes it bleeds way more than you think seems healthy. If you have no butt cheeks though maybe theyd be bad because then you'd be sitting on it

metamucil is an insoluble fibre that gives you rockstar poops even after eating mcdonalds for three meals a day. its a miracle product.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

what if my dooks are too soft and I'd like them to be a little harder, is there some sort of anti-metamucil? Should I drink less water?

Definitely drink less water.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

no that's what metamucil is for. it gives structure and firmness to the poops. you could just eat some actual fibre in vegetables but gently caress that

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
jeez grampa, how old are you???

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I've also got spicy butthole, in the form of a stomach virus

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kazak posted:

I've also got spicy butthole, in the form of a stomach virus

Aw gently caress. That sucks.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I had elective surgery to put eyelids on my bhole and it's great. The constant anal weep flushes away spiciness AND keeps the undies streakless and ready for action. Fully recommend.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Aw gently caress. That sucks.

Thanks Applewhite, let's pray for each other's buttholes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I had elective surgery to put eyelids on my bhole and it's great. The constant anal weep flushes away spiciness AND keeps the undies streakless and ready for action. Fully recommend.

It's like an all day bidet!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

jeez grampa, how old are you???

You can get hemorrhoids at any age dude

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This is a spicy butt-a-hole-a!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

FWIW I hope your butthole is fine, Applewhite, you've always seemed nice and I assume your butthole is nice as well. Happy trails cowpoke

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

FWIW I hope your butthole is fine, Applewhite, you've always seemed nice and I assume your butthole is nice as well. Happy trails cowpoke

I'm actually starting to enjoy it now that it's cooling down. It's like a double dose of spicy.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I've been having spicy butthole problems lately, gonna take a sabbatical from spiciness for about a month and see if it clears up.

I hope this isn't just me getting old, I love spicy food. :(

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I might as well resign myself to having a spicy butthole for a while. I ate some spicy pepper steak for lunch and it was even hotter than the pizza.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i don't mind the spicy food heading out usually but sometimes a hot pepper seed gets stuck right up inside your butthole and just makes a ruckus. yowza indeed!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Applewhite posted:

I'm actually starting to enjoy it now that it's cooling down. It's like a double dose of spicy.

You should do a hot sauce enema next time

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Have someone eat your spicy butthole so they get to enjoy it too.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
If you keep it up eventually your butthole just adapts and what once set it aflame will get but a numb distant feeling.

This might cause it to crave stronger stuff just to feel alive again however.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

If you keep it up eventually your butthole just adapts and what once set it aflame will get but a numb distant feeling.

This might cause it to crave stronger stuff just to feel alive again however.

Y'know, I heard this, and tried to build up a tolerance by eating nothing but spicy foods for two weeks once and it did not work.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

LabyaMynora posted:

Y'know, I heard this, and tried to build up a tolerance by eating nothing but spicy foods for two weeks once and it did not work.

Then you are fortunate indeed.

You don't want to wake up in the middle of the night to find your bum half-way swallowing a ghost pepper of it's own accord.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Get a better butthole, OP.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Get a better butthole, OP.

call the Better Butthole Bureau to file a complaint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

The Walrus posted:

hello I don't have any skin in this game but I will do my gooiest to help.

*ahem*

I FIND THIS TO BE AN OUTRAGE
ALL FREE PEOPLES KNOW AND LOVE BENEFIBER
HENCEFORTH, LET TODAY BE KNOWN AS THE DAY THE GBS FIBER WARS HAVE BEGUN