Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I can’t balance squatting down for that long. I like to take my time and relax. I don’t need a drat workout every time I take a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Applewhite posted:

I can’t help myself. Spicy foods are just too tempting!

:same:

spatial trait posted:

They say a Squatty Potty is good for preventing hemorrhoids, but I say gently caress that. I'm not putting some little step stool in the bathroom like I'm a toddler that can't reach the bowl. I just sit on the throne and pull my knees into my chest like I'm doing a cannonball and let my stool gently glide out like God intended.

Well, that's my poop story. Thanks for listening and God bless.

Gonna try this tomorrow.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
hoo boy do I feel you. I am stuck in this sort of purgatory where I love spicy food but I basically have immediate and spicy diarrhea 8 hours later. So I eat spicy food, my body says 'bad news buster' and then I avoid it for a while but then I get the yen. I read a paper one time where people with this symptom basically just ate capscascin for like two weeks straight and by the end of it they were cured (of the splats, not the spicy b-hole). Anyway, I have some relatively care-free time coming up and I am going to try it out. Could be the best or worst week of my life.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

bollig posted:

hoo boy do I feel you. I am stuck in this sort of purgatory where I love spicy food but I basically have immediate and spicy diarrhea 8 hours later. So I eat spicy food, my body says 'bad news buster' and then I avoid it for a while but then I get the yen. I read a paper one time where people with this symptom basically just ate capscascin for like two weeks straight and by the end of it they were cured (of the splats, not the spicy b-hole). Anyway, I have some relatively care-free time coming up and I am going to try it out. Could be the best or worst week of my life.

Like a juice cleanse but with spicy foods.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

bollig posted:

Please make a thread when you do.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I just got a new Pepper X sauce in the mail today, so I'll probably have a spicy b-hole tomorrow. And I'll be super aware of where my food is in my intestines the whole time.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

ur supposed to put the chili flakes on the FOOD not ur BUTTHOLE

hope this helps

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Applewhite posted:

Spicy curry almost never (if ever) gives me the spicy butthole. Regular ol' chili flakes do it for me almost every time. It's weird.

curry prob has veggies in it, this dilutes the hotness in a insulting blanket of dietary fiber and makes things move quickly and smoothly

red pepper flakes on pizza or hot pepper nacho cheese are the opposite

I rarely have spicy butthole because most hot things I eat have plenty of veggie in em, it's only when I eat trash jalapeno potato chips or something that I fall into the burning ring of fire

healthy food is good for your b-hole

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
do you just binge on spicy stuff or do you also eat other stuff in between. instead of creating a giant mass of sweaty spicy poo poo in ur gut try cutting it w rice or taters or w/e you like that absorbs

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

dead prez posted:

do you just binge on spicy stuff or do you also eat other stuff in between. instead of creating a giant mass of sweaty spicy poo poo in ur gut try cutting it w rice or taters or w/e you like that absorbs

One thing that has helped me with the trots is taking metamucil along with it. The idea being that my intestines see capscascin as a threat and then they flood the channel with water, thus flushing the irritant out. But with fiber, this all just gets soaked up. This works, fwiw. But I see it as a stop gap measure. I seek long term salvation for my perastalsis.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

bollig posted:

One thing that has helped me with the trots is taking metamucil along with it. The idea being that my intestines see capscascin as a threat and then they flood the channel with water, thus flushing the irritant out. But with fiber, this all just gets soaked up. This works, fwiw. But I see it as a stop gap measure. I seek long term salvation for my perastalsis.

YES MORE GOO FOR THE METAMUCIL GODS

GOO POO

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

bollig posted:

I'm gonna try this, that pepper x sauce I got yesterday is gonna gently caress up my guts but I can't help myself. It's so good.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Wamdoodle posted:

ur supposed to put the chili flakes on the FOOD not ur BUTTHOLE

hope this helps

But you eat butthole?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
in the morning, take one pepper flake and place it gently on the butthole. the pain will be present but bearable
the following day, take two pepper flakes and repeat

in only a few short years, your butthole will be so crusted with pepper flakes that even the hottest of foods will feel like an ice cream enema

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ice cream enema would be a good name for a rock band

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I got this too, OP. I put taco bell in my subway sandwich and then the hot sauce did a number on me. My intestines don't know what they hell is going on!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Yippie Ki Yay! I’m paying for it today. I put a little too much chili sauce on my Mongolian BBQ last night and now by rear end in a top hat is playing the devil’s tuba.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hachi machi this is a wild ride

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bump

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Update us on the state of your bunghole pls, Applewhite.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Ahhhh I love hot food. What's the harm in this burrito

Welp time for bed better take my ambien like I always do to help me get to sleep

Whoops I have the spicy butthole and will be spending the next few hours awake on the toilet with painful rear end-related hallucinations

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

signalnoise posted:

Ahhhh I love hot food. What's the harm in this burrito

Welp time for bed better take my ambien like I always do to help me get to sleep

Whoops I have the spicy butthole and will be spending the next few hours awake on the toilet with painful rear end-related hallucinations

Ride that porcelain walrus!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

Update us on the state of your bunghole pls, Applewhite.

Drank two cups of coffee at breakfast so this afternoon I blasted a fist-sized wad of poo poo out my butthole like a shotgun.

But it wasn't spicy so that's good.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Is ops butt hole all unspiced now

BounceBanana
Feb 3, 2021

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Is ops butt hole all unspiced now

Not sure haven't tasted it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Man, i'm tryya stay strong bu the siren song of shim ramyun is irresistable.
protip; sunburn cream with novocain and so on, or the dental stuff, can sooth your orifice enough to not get the heebie jeebies.