Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

.̶̷̷̩̬̣̮̦̣̪̗̙̺̞̱͙̰͉͍͚ͤ̀͋͗̿ͭ̐ͯ͑̊͆͗̾̂͋͌ͮ͘͝ͅ.̧͉͖̙͎̠̬̻̤͖͍̤̼̯ͥ̎̍̓͑̋͌ͧ̋͊̿̕͘͢͢.̷̧̛̛͇̜̯̳̥͇̤̗͇͛̃̍ͮͥ̇̎ͥ̐ͫͧ͆̽̍̅̈͗́̅.̶̵̪͚̘̖̰͇̭͙̩̟̭̟ͤ̓ͯ̍ͪ̀̑̓̐̓͢.̶̶̛̳̺̳̩͍̥̿ͮ̈́̓̆ͨ̎́ͬ̓ͯ.ͣͪ̄̿̐ͬ́͑͝͏̪̫̺̹̗͉͓̠̳̯͓̻͖̳.̶̸̰̟͉̠̯̤͇͈̅ͨͯ̐́ͅ.̡̨̛͍̹̥̣͉̖̬̹̟͍̰̯͖̯̳̗͉̭̓̌͊ͬ͢͡.̶̢̹̠̩͕̋͛̍͒͛̂ͨ̐͑̌̚.̵̧̛̦̫͔͚̤͈̠̩͈͚̼̬͇͎̗̱ͦͫͯ͋ͬͦ̄͠.̖̗͔͙͒̀ͭ͋̈̐ͫ̃̀̽ͣ̆̓ͯͬͪ̽́̚͟͟͞dicks.̵̛̛̹̗̻̯̺͔̥̩̿ͫͫ̉ͨ͘͡.̈́̈̉ͨ͌̽̄ͯͭ̿͌̌͂̓̇̈́ͦ͏̶̧̬̬͉̫̣̘̥̝̟̝̯̮̝͇̣̀͝.̸̣̦̱͙̦̯̱̬̲͓̘ͬ͗̏́̌͆̆̅ͩ̉̒͗ͭ͘.̔ͥͦ̓̉̐̏̔̒̐̂ͭ̔͢͏̸̖̞̝̗̩̜̮̩̰̕.̛͚̲̱̦̺̦͑̌̒͊̀͜͟.̨͉̳̟̭͇͍̖͎̆͑́̌̄ͣ̒́̀́͟͞.̶̲̦̘͎͖͈͍͕͇̦̹̰͇̠ͪ͋̋̓̊ͬ̽ͮͧ͂̾̐̀͋̂̎ͫ̔̚͝ͅ.̸̛̬̠̟͎͔͖̹̞̯̗̣̮̼̖͕̈̀̈́̊͡.̵̡̺̝̞̯̞̬͗ͩ̃́͌ͤ̃͞ͅ.ͮ̏ͦͩ͝҉̢̖̱̻̱̫ͅ.̵̢͙̮̓͒̒ͯ̓̍͐ͣͪ͛͑ͦ̇̚͠͡͞ͅ.̵̷̵͍͚̯̪̬͙̭̲̻͚̣̭̻͎͔͇͈̫̐ͥ̃͊͌̓͗̽ͣ̚͡.̶̷̵̧̳̯̖̺̟̖̝̭̙͙͎̝͈̤̥ͭͮͧ͌̓̉̂̈́͝.̪̮̖̹͈͇̩̟͕̟̖͐ͦ͐̅ͤͣ̇̓͢͝͡.̶̢͕͎͎͍̠͓̙͈̺̪͖̦͋̒̅̏͛͊̂̀͘͟.̶̡̡̮̠̥ͭ͋̆͗̐̊ͮͧ͒̄̾̉̑̄͠ͅ.͇̩̙͔ͬͣ̽̏ͤͩ̈ͩ̇͐ͩ͒̉̓́̚͘͘͠.̷̹̠̙̻̥̤͚̦̠̯͓̲̙͚͙̌̽͒͂͌ͣͣ͗ͦ̎ͫͬ̽ͭ̂͌̾̀̀͟͠.̴̵̛̯̹͕̝͖̮͔̤̓̐̿̃́͛̌ͫ͆̄̃͛ͨ̿̓́͜.̡̧̬͕̭͚͙̠̼͍̞̹͙̫̞͈̤̫̀̔ͩ̒́͘̕.̹͔͎̟̞̗̻̫̳̯̣̣̻̫̺͇͖̘̯̑̀̏̋͋ͫ̄̒̈̔͌̇̆͐̕͝.̷̸̺̝̖̘̻̭͆͂ͧͧ͒̀̀̾ͬ̒̐ͣͅ.̍̂͒̊͒̏ͮ͛ͧͫͣ͑ͦ͊̐ͥ̍͏̷̭̜̖͉̠̹͉̙͓͕̝.̶̨̛̮̞̰̩̆ͬ̾ͩ̊̓̅̀.̴̫̤̮̝̺͈̯̼̼̟͓̫̗͈̻͖̜̘̒ͪ̏̂̿ͤ̃́͡.̭̖̼͓͎̲̯̻͕͑ͭ̈́͋̄̚̕͢ͅ.̡̘̪̟͓̺̰̘̖̼̺̿̋̆ͬͧ͗͑͋́̒̾͆͌ͪ̀̕.̵̷̡̠̰͕̰̦͍̃ͮ͐̋ͭ͐ͭ̔ͭͦ̓̀͋ͫ̊̉̅͞ͅ.̸̢̛̪̣̰͚̖̫̜͉̭̅̾̽̏̑̂̒̏̍ͨ̈͌̎͋̋̇͊̚͜͞.̸̡̡̟͚͍̞̜̺̲̑̈́͗́̎̐͋̀̒ͯ̀̚͞.̶́̋ͤ͋̽ͪͮ͒̓̀̀ͩ̋̍͑ͣ̏̈̚͝҉̵̤͙̦͉͇̮̪͠.͔̲̩̱̳̥̹͇̤͍͚̗̮̟̩̲ͭ̐̄͋̃̈́͋́ͪͯ͒̋͠.̇̾ͫͮͭ̔̐̀ͮͪ͌̃ͦ̏͂͗͏̶̵̫͍͎̦̞͈̥̖̼̭͔͎̖̀͢.̴̟͖͖̞̣̺̠̝͓̃͊ͤ͐̀ͮ̆ͩ̈́͆̇̈͑̚͢͜͡.̛͂͐͌́͠҉̢̥̼̙̗̘̭͚̯̫.̎ͥ̒ͣ̍̒̉ͤ͝͏͖͓̹̳̗̙͖͎̲̼͈͞.̴͖̘̰͍ͣ̑̏̒̓̀ͬ̔ͪͭ̒̑̽̌̽͘.͊̈́̾͋ͦ̂͏̺̫̩͚̫́͠ͅ.̸̶̴̛͈̰͕̯͎̞͕̺͕̭̘̠͓͎͉̓͑̎͌̂̏̔̇͠.̧͙͎̤͍̜̹̠̩̪͕̪͙͊͊̈̎̽̍ͧͫ̓̋̓̀͗̓̀ͫ̌͞ͅ.̄̉́ͤͮ͌͌ͥ͐̀ͦ͗̐̽ͧ̚̕҉̠̲̖̪̝̹̮̹̟͉͎̥͓̘̪̩̮̕ͅ.̸͈̮̞̙̭͎̟͎͓͓̽͂ͮ̔ͧ̃.̍̓̉͐̈̍ͨ̽ͧ͛ͤ̑͌͐̄ͤͪ͝҉̵̬̮͈͚̱͜.̛̉̎ͮ̅͝͏̭̰̰͔͇.̵̩̪̦̟̹̞͕̲̟̤͙̹̠͈͓̳̞͔̈́́ͩ̀͟͞.̴̸̨̛̯̦͇͖̞͍̳̤͈̝͇͎͎̩̙̤͈̏̒̐ͯ̓͊̋ͩ̒ͯ͆ͨ̐ͯ͌͒̚͜ͅ.͌͌͌͆ͤͮͯ̾͏̴͜҉̜͈̲̻̭̱͔̤͈͍͙̱̤̫͟.̢̛̼̞̞̞̳̙ͥ͒̍̾̓ͭ͗̉̈́ͨͤ̏̌͟͞.͌̓̈ͬͯͧ̐ͣ͛́ͤ̃ͩ̇̊̀͠͏͏̭̜̬̤.ͮ͛ͯ̂ͫͧ̂́͊̂͋͂ͦ̄̕҉̷̶͍͎̦͉̣́.̘̟͍̼̜͍̮̝̇͂͗ͥ̇͊́͑̂͊ͨ͋ͣ̀̚͘̕.̡̧̯̯͔̣͔̲͈͔̟͖̻̫̮̗̘ͦ̅̓ͯ̿̊̾ͯ̇̒̆̍̈̓.̡̧̨͖̙̬̝͕́͒̓̉̽̽̐̓̎̓ͪ̈̓̎̄̏̄̓͊so.̶̳̪̲͉̮̦̫̓ͧͨ̾̈́̈́ͯ͆ͪ͐̅̂́̌͛͑ͩ̚.̷̠̟̘͇̙͇̱̹̎̍̍̅ͥ̿̃̌̔̚.̨̡̏ͮͮͤͩ̈́̉ͣͯ̏̇̆ͯ̽̃͗̄͆ͫ͜͏̖̣̭̗̮̖͓̪͈͔̱̱ͅ.̧̢̜̣̮̼̦̱͈̑̈ͫ́͛ͣ̀̀̓̒̿́̚͢͝.̛͔̹̖̻͈̲͚̤͋ͣ̿͋͡.̴͛͒͗̈̎ͣ̇ͧ̽̒̄̂̃̈́͐̽̚͏͢͏̮͍̗̰̫̟̰̼͇͚̭̠̜̪̜̭̜.̧̙͓̤͎̦͖̥̦̤̜̲̣͙̠̱̗̱̤͒̍̌ͣ͊ͩ̾̃͒́ͤ̾̕͟͠.̷̴̜̗͉̺̥̘̙̒͛̃ͨ͜.̲̤̣̀ͬ̔̂ͧ̈́̚͜͡.̨ͣ̎͆̂ͩͬͬ̾ͮ̽̓͘͏̡͙̞̜͍͎͕̯̜̙̘̣̰̞̳̫̥͡.̶̛̮̭̤͎̰̗͕̮̗̥̦̱̖̩͖̹̼̮ͯͪͭ̇́͑̀.̴̜͓̪͕̬͓̫͚̩̝̰͓͒͒̓̍̀ͫ͗͊ͤ̾̏̎̉ͤ͠.̵ͩ͊̒ͨ̍̋̎̋̿ͯ̍̊̒ͥ͂̎̀̕͏͙͙͉̹̮̖̭̮̠̭̬̻͙͎̮̗̼̭.̶̧̳̗͚͈̜͕̜̄̎͊̉̽͆͛ͪ̾̆̓̾̾̃ͥ́̕͝.̒̌ͦͥ̅̊͛ͫ͏̨͖̰̳̖̜͎̀.̵̙͓͎̣͓̞͎͐̈̓̀̂̂̂̂̍̊̀ͭ̾ͣ̀̕many.̿͛̌͛̅͆̀͆ͧ̚҉̶̢̖̳̥̦͍̹̖̫̻̜͟.̸̷̛͇͙̜͍̲̳̥̎̍͋̒ͬͨ̿͒̎̈́ͪ͠ͅ.̔ͣͤ́̋ͧ̋̀̈́̔̒̓̂̒ͪͨ͏̵̭͇̩̗̠͖͎̪̺̲͕̗͓̕͜͡ͅ.̴̴̬̼̙̏ͤ̌̏͗ͦ̄͒ͯ̓̍̈́̍̐̀ͫͧ͌̕͜ͅ.͉̝̲͇̟̱̘̗͖̽ͨ̓̃͋ͮ̓̒͌ͬ̔́̌ͤ͜ͅ.͙̝͎͓̠̦̜͔̬̠̣̊̊͐͑̍́̿̑ͮ́͞.̷̨͇̫̙̰̘̞͔͎̦͚ͫͣͦ̑ͤ̿̕̕.̧̬̹͓̠̙̙͕̏̀̒̒̄̓͊ͮ̇ͮ̓ͭ̑͝.̡̢̣̗̫͚̯̉̓ͮͦ̽͑̊ͣͧ̽ͣ̔̍̿̽̍̅̚.̸̘̥̩̱͖̙̞͚͙̖͙̗͓̄̿ͦͯ̚̕.̘͈̱͔̲̑̄̂̓͗͊̔̆ͨͧ̓̊ͫ̕͢͝.̢̡̠͕̠̟̩͖͖̺̦̬͓̭͚͓̳ͣ̃ͧ̑̍̎̈́̉̏̍͑̓̈́͐̎͋͛͢͡͠ͅͅ dicks.̶̷̷̩̬̣̮̦̣̪̗̙̺̞̱͙̰͉͍͚ͤ̀͋͗̿ͭ̐ͯ͑̊͆͗̾̂͋͌ͮ͘͝ͅ.̧͉͖̙͎̠̬̻̤͖͍̤̼̯ͥ̎̍̓͑̋͌ͧ̋͊̿̕͘͢͢.̷̧̛̛͇̜̯̳̥͇̤̗͇͛̃̍ͮͥ̇̎ͥ̐ͫͧ͆̽̍̅̈͗́̅.̶̵̪͚̘̖̰͇̭͙̩̟̭̟ͤ̓ͯ̍ͪ̀̑̓̐̓͢.̶̶̛̳̺̳̩͍̥̿ͮ̈́̓̆ͨ̎́ͬ̓ͯ.ͣͪ̄̿̐ͬ́͑͝͏̪̫̺̹̗͉͓̠̳̯͓̻͖̳.̶̸̰̟͉̠̯̤͇͈̅ͨͯ̐́ͅ.̡̨̛͍̹̥̣͉̖̬̹̟͍̰̯͖̯̳̗͉̭̓̌͊ͬ͢͡.̶̢̹̠̩͕̋͛̍͒͛̂ͨ̐͑̌̚.̵̧̛̦̫͔͚̤͈̠̩͈͚̼̬͇͎̗̱ͦͫͯ͋ͬͦ̄͠.̖̗͔͙͒̀ͭ͋̈̐ͫ̃̀̽ͣ̆̓ͯͬͪ̽́̚͟͟͞.̵̛̛̹̗̻̯̺͔̥̩̿ͫͫ̉ͨ͘͡.̈́̈̉ͨ͌̽̄ͯͭ̿͌̌͂̓̇̈́ͦ͏̶̧̬̬͉̫̣̘̥̝̟̝̯̮̝͇̣̀͝.̸̣̦̱͙̦̯̱̬̲͓̘ͬ͗̏́̌͆̆̅ͩ̉̒͗ͭ͘.̔ͥͦ̓̉̐̏̔̒̐̂ͭ̔͢͏̸̖̞̝̗̩̜̮̩̰̕.̛͚̲̱̦̺̦͑̌̒͊̀͜͟.̨͉̳̟̭͇͍̖͎̆͑́̌̄ͣ̒́̀́͟͞.̶̲̦̘͎͖͈͍͕͇̦̹̰͇̠ͪ͋̋̓̊ͬ̽ͮͧ͂̾̐̀͋̂̎ͫ̔̚͝ͅ.̸̛̬̠̟͎͔͖̹̞̯̗̣̮̼̖͕̈̀̈́̊͡.̵̡̺̝̞̯̞̬͗ͩ̃́͌ͤ̃͞ͅ.ͮ̏ͦͩ͝҉̢̖̱̻̱̫ͅ.̵̢͙̮̓͒̒ͯ̓̍͐ͣͪ͛͑ͦ̇̚͠͡͞ͅ.̵̷̵͍͚̯̪̬͙̭̲̻͚̣̭̻͎͔͇͈̫̐ͥ̃͊͌̓͗̽ͣ̚͡.̶̷̵̧̳̯̖̺̟̖̝̭̙͙͎̝͈̤̥ͭͮͧ͌̓̉̂̈́͝.̪̮̖̹͈͇̩̟͕̟̖͐ͦ͐̅ͤͣ̇̓͢͝͡.̶̢͕͎͎͍̠͓̙͈̺̪͖̦͋̒̅̏͛͊̂̀͘͟.̶̡̡̮̠̥ͭ͋̆͗̐̊ͮͧ͒̄̾̉̑̄͠ͅ.͇̩̙͔ͬͣ̽̏ͤͩ̈ͩ̇͐ͩ͒̉̓́̚͘͘͠.̷̹̠̙̻̥̤͚̦̠̯͓̲̙͚͙̌̽͒͂͌ͣͣ͗ͦ̎ͫͬ̽ͭ̂͌̾̀̀͟͠.̴̵̛̯̹͕̝͖̮͔̤̓̐̿̃́͛̌ͫ͆̄̃͛ͨ̿̓́͜.̡̧̬͕̭͚͙̠̼͍̞̹͙̫̞͈̤̫̀̔ͩ̒́͘̕.̹͔͎̟̞̗̻̫̳̯̣̣̻̫̺͇͖̘̯̑̀̏̋͋ͫ̄̒̈̔͌̇̆͐̕͝.̷̸̺̝̖̘̻̭͆͂ͧͧ͒̀̀̾ͬ̒̐ͣͅ.̍̂͒̊͒̏ͮ͛ͧͫͣ͑ͦ͊̐ͥ̍͏̷̭̜̖͉̠̹͉̙͓͕̝.̶̨̛̮̞̰̩̆ͬ̾ͩ̊̓̅̀.̴̫̤̮̝̺͈̯̼̼̟͓̫̗͈̻͖̜̘̒ͪ̏̂̿ͤ̃́͡.̭̖̼͓͎̲̯̻͕͑ͭ̈́͋̄̚̕͢ͅ.̡̘̪̟͓̺̰̘̖̼̺̿̋̆ͬͧ͗͑͋́̒̾͆͌ͪ̀̕.̵̷̡̠̰͕̰̦͍̃ͮ͐̋ͭ͐ͭ̔ͭͦ̓̀͋ͫ̊̉̅͞ͅ.̸̢̛̪̣̰͚̖̫̜͉̭̅̾̽̏̑̂̒̏̍ͨ̈͌̎͋̋̇͊̚͜͞.̸̡̡̟͚͍̞̜̺̲̑̈́͗́̎̐͋̀̒ͯ̀̚͞.̶́̋ͤ͋̽ͪͮ͒̓̀̀ͩ̋̍͑ͣ̏̈̚͝҉̵̤͙̦͉͇̮̪͠.͔̲̩̱̳̥̹͇̤͍͚̗̮̟̩̲ͭ̐̄͋̃̈́͋́ͪͯ͒̋͠.̇̾ͫͮͭ̔̐̀ͮͪ͌̃ͦ̏͂͗͏̶̵̫͍͎̦̞͈̥̖̼̭͔͎̖̀͢.̴̟͖͖̞̣̺̠̝͓̃͊ͤ͐̀ͮ̆ͩ̈́͆̇̈͑̚͢͜͡.̛͂͐͌́͠҉̢̥̼̙̗̘̭͚̯̫.̎ͥ̒ͣ̍̒̉ͤ͝͏͖͓̹̳̗̙͖͎̲̼͈͞.̴͖̘̰͍ͣ̑̏̒̓̀ͬ̔ͪͭ̒̑̽̌̽͘.͊̈́̾͋ͦ̂͏̺̫̩͚̫́͠ͅ.̸̶̴̛͈̰͕̯͎̞͕̺͕̭̘̠͓͎͉̓͑̎͌̂̏̔̇͠.̧͙͎̤͍̜̹̠̩̪͕̪͙͊͊̈̎̽̍ͧͫ̓̋̓̀͗̓̀ͫ̌͞ͅ.̄̉́ͤͮ͌͌ͥ͐̀ͦ͗̐̽ͧ̚̕҉̠̲̖̪̝̹̮̹̟͉͎̥͓̘̪̩̮̕ͅ.̸͈̮̞̙̭͎̟͎͓͓̽͂ͮ̔ͧ̃.̍̓̉͐̈̍ͨ̽ͧ͛ͤ̑͌͐̄ͤͪ͝҉̵̬̮͈͚̱͜.̛̉̎ͮ̅͝͏̭̰̰͔͇.̵̩̪̦̟̹̞͕̲̟̤͙̹̠͈͓̳̞͔̈́́ͩ̀͟͞.̴̸̨̛̯̦͇͖̞͍̳̤͈̝͇͎͎̩̙̤͈̏̒̐ͯ̓͊̋ͩ̒ͯ͆ͨ̐ͯ͌͒̚͜ͅ.͌͌͌͆ͤͮͯ̾͏̴͜҉̜͈̲̻̭̱͔̤͈͍͙̱̤̫͟.̢̛̼̞̞̞̳̙ͥ͒̍̾̓ͭ͗̉̈́ͨͤ̏̌͟͞.͌̓̈ͬͯͧ̐ͣ͛́ͤ̃ͩ̇̊̀͠͏͏̭̜̬̤.ͮ͛ͯ̂ͫͧ̂́͊̂͋͂ͦ̄̕҉̷̶͍͎̦͉̣́.̘̟͍̼̜͍̮̝̇͂͗ͥ̇͊́͑̂͊ͨ͋ͣ̀̚͘̕.̡̧̯̯͔̣͔̲͈͔̟͖̻̫̮̗̘ͦ̅̓ͯ̿̊̾ͯ̇̒̆̍̈̓.̡̧̨͖̙̬̝͕́͒̓̉̽̽̐̓̎̓ͪ̈̓̎̄̏̄̓͊.̶̳̪̲͉̮̦̫̓ͧͨ̾̈́̈́ͯ͆ͪ͐̅̂́̌͛͑ͩ̚.̷̠̟̘͇̙͇̱̹̎̍̍̅ͥ̿̃̌̔̚.̨̡̏ͮͮͤͩ̈́̉ͣͯ̏̇̆ͯ̽̃͗̄͆ͫ͜͏̖̣̭̗̮̖͓̪͈͔̱̱ͅ.̧̢̜̣̮̼̦̱͈̑̈ͫ́͛ͣ̀̀̓̒̿́̚͢͝.̛͔̹̖̻͈̲͚̤͋ͣ̿͋͡.̴͛͒͗̈̎ͣ̇ͧ̽̒̄̂̃̈́͐̽̚͏͢͏̮͍̗̰̫̟̰̼͇͚̭̠̜̪̜̭̜.̧̙͓̤͎̦͖̥̦̤̜̲̣͙̠̱̗̱̤͒̍̌ͣ͊ͩ̾̃͒́ͤ̾̕͟͠.̷̴̜̗͉̺̥̘̙̒͛̃ͨ͜.̲̤̣̀ͬ̔̂ͧ̈́̚͜͡.̨ͣ̎͆̂ͩͬͬ̾ͮ̽̓͘͏̡͙̞̜͍͎͕̯̜̙̘̣̰̞̳̫̥͡.̶̛̮̭̤͎̰̗͕̮̗̥̦̱̖̩͖̹̼̮ͯͪͭ̇́͑̀.̴̜͓̪͕̬͓̫͚̩̝̰͓͒͒̓̍̀ͫ͗͊ͤ̾̏̎̉ͤ͠.̵ͩ͊̒ͨ̍̋̎̋̿ͯ̍̊̒ͥ͂̎̀̕͏͙͙͉̹̮̖̭̮̠̭̬̻͙͎̮̗̼̭.

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Dec 14, 2019

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
im an arch linux guy myself, op

i dont like to go on and on about it like many of the arch guys out there but lets just say i enjoy putting the time and effort into my OS, and love getting the results i get back

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlOi-L-N0X4

runner up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNXzMBA9VU4

honorable mention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTALDng1Fp4

I miss the days when turning on your new computer for the first time was an opportunity to chill out with some great music instead of immediately getting assaulted by virtual assistants while your computer starts downloading candy crush and gardenscapes

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

.̶̷̷̩̬̣̮̦̣̪̗̙̺̞̱͙̰͉͍͚ͤ̀͋͗̿ͭ̐ͯ͑̊͆͗̾̂͋͌ͮ͘͝ͅ.̧͉͖̙͎̠̬̻̤͖͍̤̼̯ͥ̎̍̓͑̋͌ͧ̋͊̿̕͘͢͢.̷̧̛̛͇̜̯̳̥͇̤̗͇͛̃̍ͮͥ̇̎ͥ̐ͫͧ͆̽̍̅̈͗́̅.̶̵̪͚̘̖̰͇̭͙̩̟̭̟ͤ̓ͯ̍ͪ̀̑̓̐̓͢.̶̶̛̳̺̳̩͍̥̿ͮ̈́̓̆ͨ̎́ͬ̓ͯ.ͣͪ̄̿̐ͬ́͑͝͏̪̫̺̹̗͉͓̠̳̯͓̻͖̳.̶̸̰̟͉̠̯̤͇͈̅ͨͯ̐́ͅ.̡̨̛͍̹̥̣͉̖̬̹̟͍̰̯͖̯̳̗͉̭̓̌͊ͬ͢͡.̶̢̹̠̩͕̋͛̍͒͛̂ͨ̐͑̌̚.̵̧̛̦̫͔͚̤͈̠̩͈͚̼̬͇͎̗̱ͦͫͯ͋ͬͦ̄͠.̖̗͔͙͒̀ͭ͋̈̐ͫ̃̀̽ͣ̆̓ͯͬͪ̽́̚͟͟͞dicks.̵̛̛̹̗̻̯̺͔̥̩̿ͫͫ̉ͨ͘͡.̈́̈̉ͨ͌̽̄ͯͭ̿͌̌͂̓̇̈́ͦ͏̶̧̬̬͉̫̣̘̥̝̟̝̯̮̝͇̣̀͝.̸̣̦̱͙̦̯̱̬̲͓̘ͬ͗̏́̌͆̆̅ͩ̉̒͗ͭ͘.̔ͥͦ̓̉̐̏̔̒̐̂ͭ̔͢͏̸̖̞̝̗̩̜̮̩̰̕.̛͚̲̱̦̺̦͑̌̒͊̀͜͟.̨͉̳̟̭͇͍̖͎̆͑́̌̄ͣ̒́̀́͟͞.̶̲̦̘͎͖͈͍͕͇̦̹̰͇̠ͪ͋̋̓̊ͬ̽ͮͧ͂̾̐̀͋̂̎ͫ̔̚͝ͅ.̸̛̬̠̟͎͔͖̹̞̯̗̣̮̼̖͕̈̀̈́̊͡.̵̡̺̝̞̯̞̬͗ͩ̃́͌ͤ̃͞ͅ.ͮ̏ͦͩ͝҉̢̖̱̻̱̫ͅ.̵̢͙̮̓͒̒ͯ̓̍͐ͣͪ͛͑ͦ̇̚͠͡͞ͅ.̵̷̵͍͚̯̪̬͙̭̲̻͚̣̭̻͎͔͇͈̫̐ͥ̃͊͌̓͗̽ͣ̚͡.̶̷̵̧̳̯̖̺̟̖̝̭̙͙͎̝͈̤̥ͭͮͧ͌̓̉̂̈́͝.̪̮̖̹͈͇̩̟͕̟̖͐ͦ͐̅ͤͣ̇̓͢͝͡.̶̢͕͎͎͍̠͓̙͈̺̪͖̦͋̒̅̏͛͊̂̀͘͟.̶̡̡̮̠̥ͭ͋̆͗̐̊ͮͧ͒̄̾̉̑̄͠ͅ.͇̩̙͔ͬͣ̽̏ͤͩ̈ͩ̇͐ͩ͒̉̓́̚͘͘͠.̷̹̠̙̻̥̤͚̦̠̯͓̲̙͚͙̌̽͒͂͌ͣͣ͗ͦ̎ͫͬ̽ͭ̂͌̾̀̀͟͠.̴̵̛̯̹͕̝͖̮͔̤̓̐̿̃́͛̌ͫ͆̄̃͛ͨ̿̓́͜.̡̧̬͕̭͚͙̠̼͍̞̹͙̫̞͈̤̫̀̔ͩ̒́͘̕.̹͔͎̟̞̗̻̫̳̯̣̣̻̫̺͇͖̘̯̑̀̏̋͋ͫ̄̒̈̔͌̇̆͐̕͝.̷̸̺̝̖̘̻̭͆͂ͧͧ͒̀̀̾ͬ̒̐ͣͅ.̍̂͒̊͒̏ͮ͛ͧͫͣ͑ͦ͊̐ͥ̍͏̷̭̜̖͉̠̹͉̙͓͕̝.̶̨̛̮̞̰̩̆ͬ̾ͩ̊̓̅̀.̴̫̤̮̝̺͈̯̼̼̟͓̫̗͈̻͖̜̘̒ͪ̏̂̿ͤ̃́͡.̭̖̼͓͎̲̯̻͕͑ͭ̈́͋̄̚̕͢ͅ.̡̘̪̟͓̺̰̘̖̼̺̿̋̆ͬͧ͗͑͋́̒̾͆͌ͪ̀̕.̵̷̡̠̰͕̰̦͍̃ͮ͐̋ͭ͐ͭ̔ͭͦ̓̀͋ͫ̊̉̅͞ͅ.̸̢̛̪̣̰͚̖̫̜͉̭̅̾̽̏̑̂̒̏̍ͨ̈͌̎͋̋̇͊̚͜͞.̸̡̡̟͚͍̞̜̺̲̑̈́͗́̎̐͋̀̒ͯ̀̚͞.̶́̋ͤ͋̽ͪͮ͒̓̀̀ͩ̋̍͑ͣ̏̈̚͝҉̵̤͙̦͉͇̮̪͠.͔̲̩̱̳̥̹͇̤͍͚̗̮̟̩̲ͭ̐̄͋̃̈́͋́ͪͯ͒̋͠.̇̾ͫͮͭ̔̐̀ͮͪ͌̃ͦ̏͂͗͏̶̵̫͍͎̦̞͈̥̖̼̭͔͎̖̀͢.̴̟͖͖̞̣̺̠̝͓̃͊ͤ͐̀ͮ̆ͩ̈́͆̇̈͑̚͢͜͡.̛͂͐͌́͠҉̢̥̼̙̗̘̭͚̯̫.̎ͥ̒ͣ̍̒̉ͤ͝͏͖͓̹̳̗̙͖͎̲̼͈͞.̴͖̘̰͍ͣ̑̏̒̓̀ͬ̔ͪͭ̒̑̽̌̽͘.͊̈́̾͋ͦ̂͏̺̫̩͚̫́͠ͅ.̸̶̴̛͈̰͕̯͎̞͕̺͕̭̘̠͓͎͉̓͑̎͌̂̏̔̇͠.̧͙͎̤͍̜̹̠̩̪͕̪͙͊͊̈̎̽̍ͧͫ̓̋̓̀͗̓̀ͫ̌͞ͅ.̄̉́ͤͮ͌͌ͥ͐̀ͦ͗̐̽ͧ̚̕҉̠̲̖̪̝̹̮̹̟͉͎̥͓̘̪̩̮̕ͅ.̸͈̮̞̙̭͎̟͎͓͓̽͂ͮ̔ͧ̃.̍̓̉͐̈̍ͨ̽ͧ͛ͤ̑͌͐̄ͤͪ͝҉̵̬̮͈͚̱͜.̛̉̎ͮ̅͝͏̭̰̰͔͇.̵̩̪̦̟̹̞͕̲̟̤͙̹̠͈͓̳̞͔̈́́ͩ̀͟͞.̴̸̨̛̯̦͇͖̞͍̳̤͈̝͇͎͎̩̙̤͈̏̒̐ͯ̓͊̋ͩ̒ͯ͆ͨ̐ͯ͌͒̚͜ͅ.͌͌͌͆ͤͮͯ̾͏̴͜҉̜͈̲̻̭̱͔̤͈͍͙̱̤̫͟.̢̛̼̞̞̞̳̙ͥ͒̍̾̓ͭ͗̉̈́ͨͤ̏̌͟͞.͌̓̈ͬͯͧ̐ͣ͛́ͤ̃ͩ̇̊̀͠͏͏̭̜̬̤.ͮ͛ͯ̂ͫͧ̂́͊̂͋͂ͦ̄̕҉̷̶͍͎̦͉̣́.̘̟͍̼̜͍̮̝̇͂͗ͥ̇͊́͑̂͊ͨ͋ͣ̀̚͘̕.̡̧̯̯͔̣͔̲͈͔̟͖̻̫̮̗̘ͦ̅̓ͯ̿̊̾ͯ̇̒̆̍̈̓.̡̧̨͖̙̬̝͕́͒̓̉̽̽̐̓̎̓ͪ̈̓̎̄̏̄̓͊so.̶̳̪̲͉̮̦̫̓ͧͨ̾̈́̈́ͯ͆ͪ͐̅̂́̌͛͑ͩ̚.̷̠̟̘͇̙͇̱̹̎̍̍̅ͥ̿̃̌̔̚.̨̡̏ͮͮͤͩ̈́̉ͣͯ̏̇̆ͯ̽̃͗̄͆ͫ͜͏̖̣̭̗̮̖͓̪͈͔̱̱ͅ.̧̢̜̣̮̼̦̱͈̑̈ͫ́͛ͣ̀̀̓̒̿́̚͢͝.̛͔̹̖̻͈̲͚̤͋ͣ̿͋͡.̴͛͒͗̈̎ͣ̇ͧ̽̒̄̂̃̈́͐̽̚͏͢͏̮͍̗̰̫̟̰̼͇͚̭̠̜̪̜̭̜.̧̙͓̤͎̦͖̥̦̤̜̲̣͙̠̱̗̱̤͒̍̌ͣ͊ͩ̾̃͒́ͤ̾̕͟͠.̷̴̜̗͉̺̥̘̙̒͛̃ͨ͜.̲̤̣̀ͬ̔̂ͧ̈́̚͜͡.̨ͣ̎͆̂ͩͬͬ̾ͮ̽̓͘͏̡͙̞̜͍͎͕̯̜̙̘̣̰̞̳̫̥͡.̶̛̮̭̤͎̰̗͕̮̗̥̦̱̖̩͖̹̼̮ͯͪͭ̇́͑̀.̴̜͓̪͕̬͓̫͚̩̝̰͓͒͒̓̍̀ͫ͗͊ͤ̾̏̎̉ͤ͠.̵ͩ͊̒ͨ̍̋̎̋̿ͯ̍̊̒ͥ͂̎̀̕͏͙͙͉̹̮̖̭̮̠̭̬̻͙͎̮̗̼̭.̶̧̳̗͚͈̜͕̜̄̎͊̉̽͆͛ͪ̾̆̓̾̾̃ͥ́̕͝.̒̌ͦͥ̅̊͛ͫ͏̨͖̰̳̖̜͎̀.̵̙͓͎̣͓̞͎͐̈̓̀̂̂̂̂̍̊̀ͭ̾ͣ̀̕many.̿͛̌͛̅͆̀͆ͧ̚҉̶̢̖̳̥̦͍̹̖̫̻̜͟.̸̷̛͇͙̜͍̲̳̥̎̍͋̒ͬͨ̿͒̎̈́ͪ͠ͅ.̔ͣͤ́̋ͧ̋̀̈́̔̒̓̂̒ͪͨ͏̵̭͇̩̗̠͖͎̪̺̲͕̗͓̕͜͡ͅ.̴̴̬̼̙̏ͤ̌̏͗ͦ̄͒ͯ̓̍̈́̍̐̀ͫͧ͌̕͜ͅ.͉̝̲͇̟̱̘̗͖̽ͨ̓̃͋ͮ̓̒͌ͬ̔́̌ͤ͜ͅ.͙̝͎͓̠̦̜͔̬̠̣̊̊͐͑̍́̿̑ͮ́͞.̷̨͇̫̙̰̘̞͔͎̦͚ͫͣͦ̑ͤ̿̕̕.̧̬̹͓̠̙̙͕̏̀̒̒̄̓͊ͮ̇ͮ̓ͭ̑͝.̡̢̣̗̫͚̯̉̓ͮͦ̽͑̊ͣͧ̽ͣ̔̍̿̽̍̅̚.̸̘̥̩̱͖̙̞͚͙̖͙̗͓̄̿ͦͯ̚̕.̘͈̱͔̲̑̄̂̓͗͊̔̆ͨͧ̓̊ͫ̕͢͝.̢̡̠͕̠̟̩͖͖̺̦̬͓̭͚͓̳ͣ̃ͧ̑̍̎̈́̉̏̍͑̓̈́͐̎͋͛͢͡͠ͅͅ dicks.̶̷̷̩̬̣̮̦̣̪̗̙̺̞̱͙̰͉͍͚ͤ̀͋͗̿ͭ̐ͯ͑̊͆͗̾̂͋͌ͮ͘͝ͅ.̧͉͖̙͎̠̬̻̤͖͍̤̼̯ͥ̎̍̓͑̋͌ͧ̋͊̿̕͘͢͢.̷̧̛̛͇̜̯̳̥͇̤̗͇͛̃̍ͮͥ̇̎ͥ̐ͫͧ͆̽̍̅̈͗́̅.̶̵̪͚̘̖̰͇̭͙̩̟̭̟ͤ̓ͯ̍ͪ̀̑̓̐̓͢.̶̶̛̳̺̳̩͍̥̿ͮ̈́̓̆ͨ̎́ͬ̓ͯ.ͣͪ̄̿̐ͬ́͑͝͏̪̫̺̹̗͉͓̠̳̯͓̻͖̳.̶̸̰̟͉̠̯̤͇͈̅ͨͯ̐́ͅ.̡̨̛͍̹̥̣͉̖̬̹̟͍̰̯͖̯̳̗͉̭̓̌͊ͬ͢͡.̶̢̹̠̩͕̋͛̍͒͛̂ͨ̐͑̌̚.̵̧̛̦̫͔͚̤͈̠̩͈͚̼̬͇͎̗̱ͦͫͯ͋ͬͦ̄͠.̖̗͔͙͒̀ͭ͋̈̐ͫ̃̀̽ͣ̆̓ͯͬͪ̽́̚͟͟͞.̵̛̛̹̗̻̯̺͔̥̩̿ͫͫ̉ͨ͘͡.̈́̈̉ͨ͌̽̄ͯͭ̿͌̌͂̓̇̈́ͦ͏̶̧̬̬͉̫̣̘̥̝̟̝̯̮̝͇̣̀͝.̸̣̦̱͙̦̯̱̬̲͓̘ͬ͗̏́̌͆̆̅ͩ̉̒͗ͭ͘.̔ͥͦ̓̉̐̏̔̒̐̂ͭ̔͢͏̸̖̞̝̗̩̜̮̩̰̕.̛͚̲̱̦̺̦͑̌̒͊̀͜͟.̨͉̳̟̭͇͍̖͎̆͑́̌̄ͣ̒́̀́͟͞.̶̲̦̘͎͖͈͍͕͇̦̹̰͇̠ͪ͋̋̓̊ͬ̽ͮͧ͂̾̐̀͋̂̎ͫ̔̚͝ͅ.̸̛̬̠̟͎͔͖̹̞̯̗̣̮̼̖͕̈̀̈́̊͡.̵̡̺̝̞̯̞̬͗ͩ̃́͌ͤ̃͞ͅ.ͮ̏ͦͩ͝҉̢̖̱̻̱̫ͅ.̵̢͙̮̓͒̒ͯ̓̍͐ͣͪ͛͑ͦ̇̚͠͡͞ͅ.̵̷̵͍͚̯̪̬͙̭̲̻͚̣̭̻͎͔͇͈̫̐ͥ̃͊͌̓͗̽ͣ̚͡.̶̷̵̧̳̯̖̺̟̖̝̭̙͙͎̝͈̤̥ͭͮͧ͌̓̉̂̈́͝.̪̮̖̹͈͇̩̟͕̟̖͐ͦ͐̅ͤͣ̇̓͢͝͡.̶̢͕͎͎͍̠͓̙͈̺̪͖̦͋̒̅̏͛͊̂̀͘͟.̶̡̡̮̠̥ͭ͋̆͗̐̊ͮͧ͒̄̾̉̑̄͠ͅ.͇̩̙͔ͬͣ̽̏ͤͩ̈ͩ̇͐ͩ͒̉̓́̚͘͘͠.̷̹̠̙̻̥̤͚̦̠̯͓̲̙͚͙̌̽͒͂͌ͣͣ͗ͦ̎ͫͬ̽ͭ̂͌̾̀̀͟͠.̴̵̛̯̹͕̝͖̮͔̤̓̐̿̃́͛̌ͫ͆̄̃͛ͨ̿̓́͜.̡̧̬͕̭͚͙̠̼͍̞̹͙̫̞͈̤̫̀̔ͩ̒́͘̕.̹͔͎̟̞̗̻̫̳̯̣̣̻̫̺͇͖̘̯̑̀̏̋͋ͫ̄̒̈̔͌̇̆͐̕͝.̷̸̺̝̖̘̻̭͆͂ͧͧ͒̀̀̾ͬ̒̐ͣͅ.̍̂͒̊͒̏ͮ͛ͧͫͣ͑ͦ͊̐ͥ̍͏̷̭̜̖͉̠̹͉̙͓͕̝.̶̨̛̮̞̰̩̆ͬ̾ͩ̊̓̅̀.̴̫̤̮̝̺͈̯̼̼̟͓̫̗͈̻͖̜̘̒ͪ̏̂̿ͤ̃́͡.̭̖̼͓͎̲̯̻͕͑ͭ̈́͋̄̚̕͢ͅ.̡̘̪̟͓̺̰̘̖̼̺̿̋̆ͬͧ͗͑͋́̒̾͆͌ͪ̀̕.̵̷̡̠̰͕̰̦͍̃ͮ͐̋ͭ͐ͭ̔ͭͦ̓̀͋ͫ̊̉̅͞ͅ.̸̢̛̪̣̰͚̖̫̜͉̭̅̾̽̏̑̂̒̏̍ͨ̈͌̎͋̋̇͊̚͜͞.̸̡̡̟͚͍̞̜̺̲̑̈́͗́̎̐͋̀̒ͯ̀̚͞.̶́̋ͤ͋̽ͪͮ͒̓̀̀ͩ̋̍͑ͣ̏̈̚͝҉̵̤͙̦͉͇̮̪͠.͔̲̩̱̳̥̹͇̤͍͚̗̮̟̩̲ͭ̐̄͋̃̈́͋́ͪͯ͒̋͠.̇̾ͫͮͭ̔̐̀ͮͪ͌̃ͦ̏͂͗͏̶̵̫͍͎̦̞͈̥̖̼̭͔͎̖̀͢.̴̟͖͖̞̣̺̠̝͓̃͊ͤ͐̀ͮ̆ͩ̈́͆̇̈͑̚͢͜͡.̛͂͐͌́͠҉̢̥̼̙̗̘̭͚̯̫.̎ͥ̒ͣ̍̒̉ͤ͝͏͖͓̹̳̗̙͖͎̲̼͈͞.̴͖̘̰͍ͣ̑̏̒̓̀ͬ̔ͪͭ̒̑̽̌̽͘.͊̈́̾͋ͦ̂͏̺̫̩͚̫́͠ͅ.̸̶̴̛͈̰͕̯͎̞͕̺͕̭̘̠͓͎͉̓͑̎͌̂̏̔̇͠.̧͙͎̤͍̜̹̠̩̪͕̪͙͊͊̈̎̽̍ͧͫ̓̋̓̀͗̓̀ͫ̌͞ͅ.̄̉́ͤͮ͌͌ͥ͐̀ͦ͗̐̽ͧ̚̕҉̠̲̖̪̝̹̮̹̟͉͎̥͓̘̪̩̮̕ͅ.̸͈̮̞̙̭͎̟͎͓͓̽͂ͮ̔ͧ̃.̍̓̉͐̈̍ͨ̽ͧ͛ͤ̑͌͐̄ͤͪ͝҉̵̬̮͈͚̱͜.̛̉̎ͮ̅͝͏̭̰̰͔͇.̵̩̪̦̟̹̞͕̲̟̤͙̹̠͈͓̳̞͔̈́́ͩ̀͟͞.̴̸̨̛̯̦͇͖̞͍̳̤͈̝͇͎͎̩̙̤͈̏̒̐ͯ̓͊̋ͩ̒ͯ͆ͨ̐ͯ͌͒̚͜ͅ.͌͌͌͆ͤͮͯ̾͏̴͜҉̜͈̲̻̭̱͔̤͈͍͙̱̤̫͟.̢̛̼̞̞̞̳̙ͥ͒̍̾̓ͭ͗̉̈́ͨͤ̏̌͟͞.͌̓̈ͬͯͧ̐ͣ͛́ͤ̃ͩ̇̊̀͠͏͏̭̜̬̤.ͮ͛ͯ̂ͫͧ̂́͊̂͋͂ͦ̄̕҉̷̶͍͎̦͉̣́.̘̟͍̼̜͍̮̝̇͂͗ͥ̇͊́͑̂͊ͨ͋ͣ̀̚͘̕.̡̧̯̯͔̣͔̲͈͔̟͖̻̫̮̗̘ͦ̅̓ͯ̿̊̾ͯ̇̒̆̍̈̓.̡̧̨͖̙̬̝͕́͒̓̉̽̽̐̓̎̓ͪ̈̓̎̄̏̄̓͊.̶̳̪̲͉̮̦̫̓ͧͨ̾̈́̈́ͯ͆ͪ͐̅̂́̌͛͑ͩ̚.̷̠̟̘͇̙͇̱̹̎̍̍̅ͥ̿̃̌̔̚.̨̡̏ͮͮͤͩ̈́̉ͣͯ̏̇̆ͯ̽̃͗̄͆ͫ͜͏̖̣̭̗̮̖͓̪͈͔̱̱ͅ.̧̢̜̣̮̼̦̱͈̑̈ͫ́͛ͣ̀̀̓̒̿́̚͢͝.̛͔̹̖̻͈̲͚̤͋ͣ̿͋͡.̴͛͒͗̈̎ͣ̇ͧ̽̒̄̂̃̈́͐̽̚͏͢͏̮͍̗̰̫̟̰̼͇͚̭̠̜̪̜̭̜.̧̙͓̤͎̦͖̥̦̤̜̲̣͙̠̱̗̱̤͒̍̌ͣ͊ͩ̾̃͒́ͤ̾̕͟͠.̷̴̜̗͉̺̥̘̙̒͛̃ͨ͜.̲̤̣̀ͬ̔̂ͧ̈́̚͜͡.̨ͣ̎͆̂ͩͬͬ̾ͮ̽̓͘͏̡͙̞̜͍͎͕̯̜̙̘̣̰̞̳̫̥͡.̶̛̮̭̤͎̰̗͕̮̗̥̦̱̖̩͖̹̼̮ͯͪͭ̇́͑̀.̴̜͓̪͕̬͓̫͚̩̝̰͓͒͒̓̍̀ͫ͗͊ͤ̾̏̎̉ͤ͠.̵ͩ͊̒ͨ̍̋̎̋̿ͯ̍̊̒ͥ͂̎̀̕͏͙͙͉̹̮̖̭̮̠̭̬̻͙͎̮̗̼̭.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

bicycle posted:

im an arch linux guy myself, op

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

freenas is cool. so is windows 10

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Fedora, but I don't use it and haven't for years.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I don’t trust an os I haven’t written myself

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

wechat

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i use debian, windows 10 and osx catalina. i really couldn’t choose a favorite because they’re all a pos in their own unique ways.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'm 2 weeks clean from windows and the only thing I miss is Word and Excel

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I'm 2 weeks clean from windows and the only thing I miss is Word and Excel

stay strong

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Excel I can sort of understand since it's actual useful software, but Word? Really, WORD?! What the heck do you want that for?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
I use firefox

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i think they're all a piece of poo poo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sniep posted:

i think they're all a piece of poo poo

bruh this is the one thread you're not supposed to post this opinion in

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Captain Foo posted:

bruh this is the one thread you're not supposed to post this opinion in

that's an "opinion" now god trump has hosed this ccountry

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

only favourite operating systems allowed :smugmrgw:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
ok

DOS 5.0

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Sniep posted:

DOS 5.0

you should consider a HP 200LX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9O47IBR1ec

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Sniep posted:

ok

DOS 5.0

thank you for adhering to the thread rules.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

snow leopard was the best os of all time

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sniep posted:

that's an "opinion" now god trump has hosed this ccountry

bruh

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

i wanted one of those so bad my entire life but not $150 much

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

on an emotional level, CP/M
realistically, OS/2 Warp 4

HorseLord
Aug 26, 2014
OS/2 is so committed to object orientated that it lets you put line breaks in filenames because the rename field is a generic text edit field object

it's basically a research OS like plan 9 except someone accidentally released it

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

ive always liked windows 3.1 tbh.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I prfereed the not for workgroups one imo

HorseLord
Aug 26, 2014
echo penis

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
good one

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

horse lord

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
BeOS was good at the time. I still miss file system queries.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i remember when i was a kid feeling like DOS 5 was better than DOS 6.22, can't exactly remember why but i think it was something to do with there being some utility or something that was missing or unavailable in 6.22 that was there in 5. idk.

uhhhhh anyway actual favorite OS, probably windows 2000.

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm

carry on then posted:

tiger was the best os of all time

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

it was not as good as snow leopard

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i remember when i was a kid feeling like DOS 5 was better than DOS 6.22, can't exactly remember why but i think it was something to do with there being some utility or something that was missing or unavailable in 6.22 that was there in 5. idk.

I recall this exact same thing.

nothing jumping out at me, but i definitely had use for 5.0 - maybe memmaker in dos 6 screwed up games or something? this is gonna bug me now lol

i wanna say it was something about memory and games though, maybe dos 5 took less conventional? or something?

Sniep fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Dec 18, 2019

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sniep posted:

I recall this exact same thing.

nothing jumping out at me, but i definitely had use for 5.0 - maybe memmaker in dos 6 screwed up games or something? this is gonna bug me now lol

i wanna say it was something about memory and games though, maybe dos 5 took less conventional? or something?

that's probably it, honestly

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Thank you for playing Wing Commander!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

mcp windows 2000 crew checking in :smugmrgw::respek::smugmrgw: