Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Bought this thing last year around this time and didn't do anything with it. Unopened, yours for $60 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/Piper-Computer-Kit-Minecraft-Raspberry/dp/B07HPFF3KC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Man my kid would love this, wish our Christmas budget was not already spent.

Madness fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Dec 15, 2019

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Madness posted:

Man my kid would love this, wish out Christmas budget was not already spent.

I'll buy it so you can give this to your kid, if that's cool with you.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

LODGE NORTH posted:

ummmm sure that's freaking amazing... Seriously thank you so much. She's just starting to get into stuff like this and loves minecraft this will be an awesome gift we can build together.

Madness fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 15, 2019

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Madness posted:

ummmm sure that's freaking amazing... Seriously thank you so much. She's just starting to get into stuff like this and loves minecraft this will be an awesome gift we can build together.

Merry Christmas to the Madness clan.

vs Dino, let me know where to pay and I'll get on it.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

LODGE NORTH posted:

Merry Christmas to the Madness clan.

vs Dino, let me know where to pay and I'll get on it.

You rock so much, I sent you my addy so you can add to the payment notes since OP does not have PMs but I love him anyways for that amazing deal.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Very cool - my PP is ck.fancher at google service.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Very cool - my PP is ck.fancher at google service.

Money sent! I think I sent enough to cover fees, but if not, let me know!

Merry Christmas, Lil Madness.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Cool, am I sending this to the 113 MD address?

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Cool, am I sending this to the 113 MD address?

It should've showed his, but I guess it did not. I'll email you the address to use from s*******@me.com

war18
Sep 7, 2004
I just came back to SA after like a 10 year hiatus. Man goons don't dissappoint.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

LODGE NORTH posted:

Money sent! I think I sent enough to cover fees, but if not, let me know!

Merry Christmas, Lil Madness.

Thanks, it's truly appreciated!!!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

What a kickass SA Mart thread. I'm legit inspired.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Locked and loaded - this bad boy is going out tomorrow.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

What a kickass SA Mart thread. I'm legit inspired.

I've already promised to pay this forward, kindness like this can spread far. Anyone inspired by this thread do something nice for someone for no reason. Let's all put some awesome in the world! My favorite thing that has made my day when it has happened to me, is simply go through a drive through and pay for the person's order behind you. I've done this many times and one time I came back the next morning and the drive through guy said 16 cars did it after I did it.

That's why I always try to do right by people, because you really don't know how a random act of kindness can help someone. Or how many people it can impact! Have a seriously awesome holidays goons!

Madness fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Dec 16, 2019

NuKe-
Dec 7, 2004

I am famous in Japan

LODGE NORTH posted:

i read the second post and had the same idea before i read further. so nice of you man. goons are great

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

If humans were cookies, I'd be the cookie monster.

This thread is heartwarming and I also didn't know this item existed and it's totally something I'll look to get my kid a few years down the road.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Tesh posted:

This thread is heartwarming and I also didn't know this item existed and it's totally something I'll look to get my kid a few years down the road.

Send me your shipping it appears to be solderless and glueless, mine will out grow this and I'll make sure to take it apart and put it back in the box for ya and I'll ship it out in a few months when they get bored with this and you can save for them.

Madness fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Dec 16, 2019

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

If humans were cookies, I'd be the cookie monster.

Madness posted:

Send me your shipping it appears to be solderless and glueless, mine will out grow this and I'll make sure to take it apart and put it back in the box for ya and I'll ship it out in a few months when they get bored with this and you can save for them.

Man, I'm speechless. Time and time again SA proves to be the best online community by far. PM'ing you and you have my eternal gratitude!

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Tesh posted:

Man, I'm speechless. Time and time again SA proves to be the best online community by far. PM'ing you and you have my eternal gratitude!

Anytime man, I'll wait till they get bored then hide it for 3 weeks then mail it of when they don't ask about it lol. As I do with most their stuff I donate lol

war18
Sep 7, 2004
Best online community ever.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Update: Got an email from PayPal last night saying that the Payment Review Outcome was cleared and OK to ship - probably a quirk from shipping to a different address?

Didn't get a chance to take this into the office with me today, but will send it out tomorrow with expedited shipping!

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Update: Got an email from PayPal last night saying that the Payment Review Outcome was cleared and OK to ship - probably a quirk from shipping to a different address?

Didn't get a chance to take this into the office with me today, but will send it out tomorrow with expedited shipping!

Perfect perfect perfect. Feel free to send all the tracking and whatever else there may be over to Madness.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Should arrive the 23rd - Madness can you shoot me your email so I can send the tracking number?

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Should arrive the 23rd - Madness can you shoot me your email so I can send the tracking number?

Got it in the mail, thanks for shipping it and thanks to lodgenorth for paying for it!!!!

Madness fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Dec 23, 2019

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
Good feels thanks - if anyone wants free drawing for a holiday gift HMU in DM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:five: