Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Madness posted:

Man my kid would love this, wish out Christmas budget was not already spent.

I'll buy it so you can give this to your kid, if that's cool with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Madness posted:

ummmm sure that's freaking amazing... Seriously thank you so much. She's just starting to get into stuff like this and loves minecraft this will be an awesome gift we can build together.

Merry Christmas to the Madness clan.

vs Dino, let me know where to pay and I'll get on it.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Very cool - my PP is ck.fancher at google service.

Money sent! I think I sent enough to cover fees, but if not, let me know!

Merry Christmas, Lil Madness.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Cool, am I sending this to the 113 MD address?

It should've showed his, but I guess it did not. I'll email you the address to use from s*******@me.com

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Update: Got an email from PayPal last night saying that the Payment Review Outcome was cleared and OK to ship - probably a quirk from shipping to a different address?

Didn't get a chance to take this into the office with me today, but will send it out tomorrow with expedited shipping!

Perfect perfect perfect. Feel free to send all the tracking and whatever else there may be over to Madness.