Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Bought this thing last year around this time and didn't do anything with it. Unopened, yours for $60 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/Piper-Computer-Kit-Minecraft-Raspberry/dp/B07HPFF3KC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Very cool - my PP is ck.fancher at google service.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Cool, am I sending this to the 113 MD address?

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Locked and loaded - this bad boy is going out tomorrow.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Update: Got an email from PayPal last night saying that the Payment Review Outcome was cleared and OK to ship - probably a quirk from shipping to a different address?

Didn't get a chance to take this into the office with me today, but will send it out tomorrow with expedited shipping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Should arrive the 23rd - Madness can you shoot me your email so I can send the tracking number?