Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's a powerful song. It gives you power. Good choice, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I loved that game a lot.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

TTBF posted:

Went to the National Video Game Museum in Frisco, TX today. It hasn't been updated in a while but it's still really cool. I got to get nostalgic for old systems and my dad got to get nostalgic for 70s and 80s computers. There was even an 80s themed arcade that ruled.

I've been two or three times before, I always enjoy the visit. Just a nifty place to check out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cover me in dookie the Dallas Cowboys

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I will never call it like a dragon. Awful name

Mods please change their username to Like a Dragon

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Die Another Day was bad but goddamn I wish more bad movies swung for the idiot fences like it did

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bluedeanie posted:

Virtually every Bond film in the 40 years prior to that film's release also swung for the idiot fences, and they all mostly managed not to do diarrhea in their pants in the process

I dunno man, I just think while it wasn't good it was nowhere near the worst in the franchise. Damning with faint....well, not praise, but something

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cav tearing down the veil over everyone's eyes

I'm gonna keep watching those goofy videos tho

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm listening to the kirby 64 ost.

drat kirby rules

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Good morning, movies are good, my job is bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
How long does a "movie" have to be, minimum? I can probably knock out 6 movies in a week if I'm trying to do it. Might drive the wife nuts, though.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Quantum of Phallus posted:

back in the heady days of January 2022 when there was no work and everyone had to stay at home here, I was knocking out like 6 films a day lol

Hell yeah :cheers:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Got an update from the daycare that my kid managed to roll over on his own. The crawling is soon to come.

As a bonus, the photo the daycare took of my son post-rollover has him looking like the smuggest little 3 month old you've ever seen.:smug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gn qop

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My 6 month old loves lions. I have discovered this also applies to the New Japan logo. My white t-shirt with the logo on the chest is now an instant interruption to the kid whenever I walk into the room.

It's funny.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

boxcarhobo posted:

Carl was doing a joke on you

Iggy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

Great show, one of the best ever

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:eng101: lots of Texas used to be underwater during the time of the dinosaurs!!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's 3:20pm cst

Good morning

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

:hmmyes:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:lmao: checkmate

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Penguin Patrol posted:

I'm flying to TX tomorrow to see my family and my 1 year old nephew. I don't like being in TX but I like my nephew.

I will wave at the skies in hopes you're in them at the time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

Texas ftw but only because I live here

Our own existences are all we have

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

If you were on the fence about seeing America’s sweetheart M3GAN in her debut film, just know there’s a part where she gallops after someone like a horse.

I wanna see it in one of those dumb gimmick theaters with the moving seats. Cinemark D-Box, or whatever. I remember seeing The Meg in one of those, and when it wasn't giant shark action the chair would slowly tilt along with the camera if it did a Dutch angle. It was hilarious.

Having an old stockpile of passes from when I worked at a movie theater has been...good.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Stroker Ace posted:

Honestly, and I’m not trying to be a grump but I thought Everything Everywhere was like just pretty good.

That's fine, but if it walks away with a huge win I'm going to celebrate since it might be one of the few award winning movies I'd have seen and also enjoyed

the planets aligned and I liked a movie that was later acknowledged as pretty good. The last time that happened was Fury Road.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Good morning. Winter is hitting Texas. I'm gonna work in pajamas for the next two days.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

supposedly i'm off work tomorrow but we'll see. flurries were hitting plano when i left earlier

Mother nature left me a nice load of melty diamonds on my garbage can today

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

its still icey and snowy in the lovely streets of the greater dallas metro area and suburbs. off work again today and tomorrow. the perks of an office job: not having to go when theres some snow on the ground

I'm trapped at home with a 7 month old and good god almighty this thing can poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Columbo just destroying that wino with his own bottle of wine was badass. His head was infinitely up his own rear end.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

"Kane Parsons is a kid" has been hammered into every aspect of everything with the backrooms to the point that I am fully expecting him to actually be 95 years old.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Wait, what are the restrictions for A? Imagine throwing the sound to someone long distance. Haunted by a fart ghost

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Bluedeanie posted:

Good question. Line of sight but if you use a higher level spell slot and devote yourself to training then it is possible to place them somewhere you have visited previously and can vividly imagine.

I am in. Good god the terror on the planet I could inflict.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Dallas Zoo is a lot of fun to go to and *checks news* oh...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
For valentines day I woke up in a cold sweat because a plane flew in low over my home and it mingled with a dream I had and I thought I was gonna get squished

I surprised the missus with chocolate covered strawberries last night cause I am not navigating the battlefield of love today.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mrenda posted:

A 1986 German hair rock ballad comparing the cold war to romance and how we all just need to understand each other?

Ye

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My dad lives in New Jersey so unfortunately NJ sucks. As soon as he leaves I'll throw yall a party.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
king arthur was real and he was the savior king of new jersey

also possibly an anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cavauro posted:

just checking because i couldn't fall asleep and not 1 of these piece of shits said gn.

I said good day to my phone