Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the hydra fight is so much faster now. it's basically a speed bump if you have a decent setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

PotatoManJack posted:

Can't wait to try the new content / weapon tonight!

Is it still the usual conclusion after you beat the Final Boss?

still no proper ending.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Kanos posted:

Go Artemis Fists - specifically normal attack and seeking arrows - and laugh as you melt through everything so quickly that boss phases look like they're glitching.

had that when I cleared it with the the fists. kind of absurd. machine gun poo poo. brap brap pew pew, the arrows blot out the sun. :hmbol:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i beat up charon. take that you weirdo!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
now i have to decide whether or not I delete my file and start fresh. hmmm

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I did like 100+ runs before my first win in EA. on 1.0 it took me 9. wheeeee

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i reunited orpheus and eurydice.:lovebird:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this game is bullying me.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

TACD posted:

Why the gently caress are there suddenly 50 new posts in the HadeOH MY GOD

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i never 100% Hades but i did get the true ending which is not something i usually bother with. looking forward to this very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i'm not super enthused about EA things but it was interesting watching Hades take shape. it was fully playable from GO as has been noted, you just got to watch it mutate over time.