Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Raiders @ Broncos, September 12, 2011

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Dec 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I have the ending of this game burned into my mind but I sadly cannot remember the teams. I recorded it on my phone as it was happening but I can't find the video so I can't remember exactly who played.

About two or three years ago, I think it was a TNF or MNF, the team was down six point with two minutes left to go. Drove down the field and set up at about the 7 yard line. As time runs out on the clock, the ball goes up in the endzone and falls to the ground - but a flag comes out. Defensive holding. They call for an untimed down. I want to say it was the Falcons with the ball but I can't be sure. Again, they line up and run a slant, and the WR drops the ball. Game over right? Nope - another flag comes out, this time it's DPI. We go to another untimed down. This time, it's caught on the sideline for the touchdown. Now they've got to kick the extra point to win and I'm rooting so hard for it to be shanked. They line up for the PAT and it's loving blocked, but ANOTHER flag comes out, and AGAIN it's a defensive penalty, so they go for the extra point again. At this point, I'm rooting so loving hard for the guy to shank the kick and send the game to overtime. He runs up and boots a line drive that guns hard right towards the upright and for a split second I genuinely thought he shanked it.

Turns out the ball just snuck inside the post, the kick was good and the game ended 27-26 or something like that. gently caress, I wish I could remember what game that was.

Chiefs @ Raiders, 2017?

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/19/16505616/raiders-chiefs-ending-recap-final-score

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

Raiders @ Broncos, September 12, 2011

Edited because I posted it the other way around, it was actually Raiders @ Broncos

A game recap:

https://tv5.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=310912007

ESPN posted:

Janikowski's 63-yard FG picks up sloppy Raiders
Sebastian Janikowski tied an NFL record with a 63-yard field goal and the Oakland Raiders beat the Denver Broncos 23-20 Monday night in a chippy and clumsy game between the AFC West rivals.

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Dec 17, 2019

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ryan Mallet talk makes me remember 2015, when the Ravens (5-11) swept the Steelers (10-6) and Mallet started the home game against them 10 days after signing with Baltimore. He threw for 274 yards and a TD while Big Ben threw for 220 yards, 0 TDs and 2 INTs :getin:

Durandal1707 posted:

It was 4th and 29 and Rice got the first down. I remember that play because A) that's the most Chargers poo poo imaginable, to choke away an easily manageable situation like that and B) Weddle got absolutely smeared into the grass by Boldin during that play.

gently caress Jerry Rice and Randy Moss, Anquan Boldin and Steve Smith Sr. are the top two WRs of all-time