Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best girl?
Yen
Triss
Goku
View Results

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Vin Diesel as Leto? Isn't Vin doing his own action movie soon again? He looked fit in that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I disagree, I think the show is good. It seems we are at an impasse

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

chaosapiant posted:

Edit: Also, having finished my second viewing of the season last night, I'm convinced that Vilgafortz threw the fight and will show up later as a much larger badass. The first time I watched it I couldn't tell if the mage he brained with that mace after waking up was an enemy mage or one of his. But if you examine the scene, you'll see that the mage was fighting against NIlfgaards troops, meaning Vilgafortz clearly smashed the head in of a mage that was on his side.

Yeah I didn't understand this at all. Me and my gf just went "huh?" when the friendly mage brained the other friendly mage and then was never seen again

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They did? Man I missed taht

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I didn't mind the jumping timelines. It became very obvious after a few episodes at which point it became entertaining to wait for the timelines to sync up

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's important to remember that Geralt is really old

He is an old grumpy tired man in a young hot body

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Suddenly The Witcher becomes the new game of thrones

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't really remember the plot at all from season 1. I remember there was a dragon hunting party and a Witcher Man, Witch Woman and Bard Guy. Still enjoyed it

I'd like to see more of Witcher Man and Bard Man and Witch Woman on adventures

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just give me Henry Cavill slaying men and monsters with swords and such please and training Ciri to slay men and monsters with swords

maybe every now and then have Yennefer appear to slay men and monsters with magic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Would you guys gently caress a Bruxa?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like this show but the narrative is all over the place. It could be a lot tighter. Fortunately there is so much about it I like (Henry Cavill) that it's fine if it's a bit messy

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Dec 29, 2021

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This show is almost entirely carried by the beautiful muscle man

The plot is mostly nonsense

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'll be honest, Geralt as played by Cavill is like, at least 70% of the reason I bother tuning in to this show. He's not the greatest actor but he's got charisma and is fun on screen imo.

The plot and ancillary characters are mostly bad and sometimes extremely bad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Legends say he likes the Adeptus Custodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
So what we clearly need is a 40K film with Cavill as the lead