Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hi!

Are you a loser? Well, if you clicked this thread, odds are you are! Well, if you are, do I have the solution for you!

Join the Dark Order! Stop losing, and start winning! We are an association of former losers who are now winners! Under our master Evil Uno and his master The Exalted One, we have forsaken our loser ways and have become a family of winners!

So, what do you say? Head over to https://www.joindarkorder.com/ to apply now!

Senerio fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Mar 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

joining the dark order has massively improved my life.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I gave evil uno my phone number as soon as I could type it into the webform

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Real question are you supposed to get something in your email because I joined weeks ago an have received nothing

Or am I too much of a loser even for Dark Order :(

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

You will be summoned when you are ready.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I joined the Dark Order as soon as I could and my life has been awesome ever since.

It was awesome before that but let me say joining the Dark Order definitely didn't hurt.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Joining Dark Order is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Please find out more at JoinDarkOrder.com!

ThePariah fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Dec 19, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why do they keep doing strange post production on the nice videos that clue you in on their sinister nature. Terrible idea by the dark order, if they want more members

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

ThePariah posted:

Please don't join the Dark Order! It's a trap! They will ruin your life! I only have a few moments and I'll send submit reply the moment I am cau

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ThePariah posted:

Please don't join the Dark Order! It's a trap! They will ruin your life! I only have a few moments and I'll send submit reply the moment I am cau

This is a lie fabricated by those who want to keep holding you down. They don't want to see you succeed. They don't want you to be better than you are. We do. Join us. Join Dark Order.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm not going to Join Dark Order, what can they possibly offer me, a person whose only desire in life is to be pawed at by a group of weirdos in the forest? :smug:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

I'm not going to Join Dark Order, what can they possibly offer me, a person whose only desire in life is to be pawed at by a group of weirdos in the forest? :smug:

You want the Nightmare Collective, that's 3 threads down, on the left.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

You want the Nightmare Collective, that's 3 threads down, on the left.

You also have to ask about the candidate's hair situation and plans, it's on the memorandum they left on the door.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Excuse me, I am the Baker and I'm not sure the Dark Order is really for me?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

Weird analogy for being a mod but ok

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
dork snore-der

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Seams posted:

dork snore-der

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
smark corner

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
All the nerds telling me to #JoinDarkOrder but you know who has a strong enough will to not cave into the darkness?

Orange Cassidy.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

TelevisedInsanity posted:

All the nerds telling me to #JoinDarkOrder but you know who has a strong enough will to not cave into the darkness?

Orange Cassidy.

It's takes a tiny modicum of :effort: to join. This is why he hasn't joined yet

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Judging from the penultimate Dark Order vignette I get the feeling The Dark Order consists of a lot of incels, former FYAD posters and people who watched 'Joker' and thought 'that is so me'.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Yes that's who cults target usually

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

ChrisBTY posted:

Judging from the penultimate Dark Order vignette I get the feeling The Dark Order consists of a lot of incels, former FYAD posters and people who watched 'Joker' and thought 'that is so me'.

Yes they explicitly call them losers so this tracks.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Rarity posted:

Nah, you're probably looking for the Butcher and the Blade (and the Bunny!)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Rarity posted:

The dentist's office is 305 not 503.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CellBlock posted:

the Butcher and the Blade (and the Bunny!)

But who are they?!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Suplex Liberace posted:

Yes that's who cults target usually

I think that's more who Civilian Militias and Terrorist Cells recruit.
Cults lean more towards easily malleable lost souls who yearn for a sense of belonging.
Like that dude who just wanted friends.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ChrisBTY posted:

easily malleable lost souls who yearn for a sense of belonging.

ChrisBTY posted:

incels, former FYAD posters and people who watched 'Joker' and thought 'that is so me'.

Checks out

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013

ChrisBTY posted:

I think that's more who Civilian Militias and Terrorist Cells recruit.
Cults lean more towards easily malleable lost souls who yearn for a sense of belonging.
Like that dude who just wanted friends.

With a few exceptions, civilian militias and terrorist cells are just cults with guns...and cults of guns, too, sometimes.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Rarity posted:

Checks out

I dunno. The sort of shitlords who got FYAD stomped don't seem overly malleable.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1210603091977998337

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Do we have any intel on who the spokesperson is?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hi there friends, founding member here.

Joining the dark order means a newfound perspective on life, just for you!

Join today!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

It is done.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Uno has my family digging holes in the yard. The neighbors complained and now they're digging holes too.

join dark order

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://youtu.be/AdVuHF4XfvA

New video when you sign up

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh my loving god its alex marvez

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I love that they’re turning the lovely punching into a thing.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I used to be a 320-pound land monster and, in eight days, by joining the Dark Order, I lost 124 pounds! I’ve never had a date in my life, but two days ago, I made out with Scott Baio at a party! By succumbing to Dark Uno's will, I really lost weight fast! Probably too fast! The stress it put on my body made me slip into the bowels of a red nightmare! I sleep in my oven! My hair falls out in clumps! I cry when I see a tree! And I burn symbols into my house pets with a curling iron! But it’s worth it, because, these days, when I’m wearing a black jumpsuit, I look like a closed umbrella! Thank you, Uno!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ride the uno