Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Judging from the penultimate Dark Order vignette I get the feeling The Dark Order consists of a lot of incels, former FYAD posters and people who watched 'Joker' and thought 'that is so me'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Suplex Liberace posted:

Yes that's who cults target usually

I think that's more who Civilian Militias and Terrorist Cells recruit.
Cults lean more towards easily malleable lost souls who yearn for a sense of belonging.
Like that dude who just wanted friends.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Rarity posted:

Checks out

I dunno. The sort of shitlords who got FYAD stomped don't seem overly malleable.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Do we have any intel on who the spokesperson is?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I was gonna join Dark Order then I heard a bunch of them talking about how they were such nice guys but their friends kept dating losers and I decided to join The Nightmare Collective instead.
But then they got weird with my hair and I was all 'Oh gently caress this I didn't sign up for the Army I'm out'.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Raaaaarrrrriiiitttttttyyyyyyy

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Well thanks now I'm imagining Sammy Guevara's butt with a mask on it.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

So the last sect I was in blew up a financial district. That was fun. So what do you guys do? Harass senior citizens, weebs and drunks? Cool, cool.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

It's better than the last one I was a member of. The "Love doesn't save" mantra was a bit nihilistic for my tastes. And the leader really went off the deep end when his girlfriend left him. Railway spikes are NOT a healthy way to deal with your ex

Alright I really need to know where this is from.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Will Dark Order help me find a meaningful intimate romantic relationship with a compatible (in my case female) partner?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I dunno, it seemed very...Local Game Store in there.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Is this a thetan thing? Because I don't do that poo poo anymore.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I really hope Matt Hardy is the leader of the Dark Order and not feuding with them, for a variety of reasons but one is his physical health. His body is so shot, it’s extremely visible even in the Final Deletion and that was 5 years ago.

Being the Exalted One would give him the chance to do all his insane character work while Stu and Uno and the creepers carry out the physical part of his vision. He can just do the occasional big high spot and keep his body from breaking down.

I really don’t want to see Matt wrestling full-length live matches.

I really hope The Exalted One isn't Matt Hardy because I still think DO needs a legit workhorse if they're ever to be taken seriously. Because Uno and Grayson as a unit are not. or maybe Uno was when he was face but is struggling to get a grasp on heel offense. It happens. Either way them being the group's main attraction in-ring isn't a great look.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Cavauro posted:

everyone who is both triangle and dark order... is neither...

There are only 3 people allowed to be Death Triangle: Pac, Pentagon Jr. and Fenix. Any more than that and it isn't a triangle anymore.
Is it weird that even though I'm not really a fan of Dark Order I have self-insert fanfiction in my mind of me being the exalted one?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

coconono posted:

You wrote fight club?

Nah that's somebody else's damage.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm starting to think Evil Uno isn't very evil at all. I bet next he'll take us all volunteering to a homeless shelter. And if he does that...Join Dark Order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ok yeah I never actually jumped on the Dark Order train and now I want off the Dark Order train anyway. When your boss can be described as 'Mr. McMahon but evil' you've found yourself in a lovely life situation.