Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Evil Uno said Trans Rights. Putting him in a group with Donkey Kong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

ChrisBTY posted:

Well thanks now I'm imagining Sammy Guevara's butt with a mask on it.

You mean you weren't before?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Welcome to all our new friends who have recently joined the Dark Order :wave:

One of us...

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

What if Matt Hardy is the Exalted One of the Dark Order

AND

Broken Matt Hardy is the Adversary of the Dark Order?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

A large, tedious Corsican. The XL Tedone.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Hey folks, I know that everyone's feeling a bit on edge after last night but I've spoken to Uno and he assures me that Mr. Brodie remains very happy with our work and no one is at risk of being powerbombed like #8. He just wants us to keep up our metrics through April and everything will be fine. All hail the Exalted One.

All Hail Mr Brodie.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Lid posted:

The Dark Order is a cult, and not a cool apocalypse one its like you're part of NXIVM or CrossFit

Mr Brodie? Mr Brodie?!?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Hi, I just want to say how hurt I personally am in the aftermath of this decision that other creepers are not being supportive enough towards Mr Brodie. You don't know how hard this has been for him. I think after evening chores and before late evening chores we should take two minutes out of our generous five minute rest break to applaud Mr Brodie for his leadership.

WE ARE ONE (and by "we" I mean real people, not the fakes and losers)

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

I also wanted to add how kind of you it was to stay on for the next month of duties while forgoing all Dark Order benefits. Hopefully once this current situation is behind us we will be able to bring you back in to the family (dependent on wider economic factors, naturally)

*turns in mask*

*immediately puts on homemade secondary mask*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/1361419072018079750?s=19