Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Im the dark order, got to love me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I will be the Beaver Boy who will join and then be like “ah poo poo what the gently caress did I do” but then not really care and keep being a member.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Bury me in AEW gang tags.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
i for one welcome our exalted one

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Hi folks, I've been talking to Uno and unfortunately I have some sad news. As we all know the coronavirus is having an impact on Dark Order operations and at this point in time we don't have the resources to sustain our current levels of creeper headcount. The Dark Order is a family and therefore we are all really saddened to have to say that some members will not be able to maintain their creeper status. The following names will have to turn in their masks and cease all Dark Order functions: Lamuella, coconono, Writer Cath, Punch McLightning and Malcolm Excellent. I know that this is a difficult time for all of us so if anyone has any questions about this they are very welcome to speak to me at any time.

WE ARE ONE (APART FROM THOSE OF US WHO ARE NOT)

I really appreciate the Dark Order making me feel like a part of a family, even if it's one that's occasionally sidewalk slammed by Mr. Brodie. I gave my best for this organization and I know everyone did their best for me. It's a difficult time all around, but I know that Mr. Brodie will led the Dark Order forward with the help of wonderful people like Evil Uno and Stu Grayson.

I'll now be taking independent bookings as Strike O'Mesocyclone, if anyone has some henchman work that's available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
V just emailed me and said my application was approved.