Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I used to be a 320-pound land monster and, in eight days, by joining the Dark Order, I lost 124 pounds! I’ve never had a date in my life, but two days ago, I made out with Scott Baio at a party! By succumbing to Dark Uno's will, I really lost weight fast! Probably too fast! The stress it put on my body made me slip into the bowels of a red nightmare! I sleep in my oven! My hair falls out in clumps! I cry when I see a tree! And I burn symbols into my house pets with a curling iron! But it’s worth it, because, these days, when I’m wearing a black jumpsuit, I look like a closed umbrella! Thank you, Uno!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

ChrisBTY posted:

Well thanks now I'm imagining Sammy Guevara's butt with a mask on it.

Now I'm thinking about that cartoon crossover between Ace Ventura and The Mask.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

John Silver spent several years in Chikara with the gimmick "Jigsaw, but evil." Oof. No wonder he joined the Dark Order.