Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Can you believe these flat earth dingbats claiming we're on some sort of disk earth? Idiots, fuckin morons, ugh.

Obviously we're not a bunch of GLOBEHEADS around here though, this is a place of refinement and intellectual discourse after all! Which is exactly why we need to get behind the fresh new theory of Mug Earth!

Its the only theory that makes even a little sense! Think about it, how would gravity carry us around the sun without a handle?!? It wouldn't! Chrckmake round earthers

Plus we have a continent on our south pole but no continent on our north pole? Obviously because theres a huge gaping hole to the center of the earth on our north pole where the sun can pour in lava or fire or whatever lies under the earths crust!

Here is a representation of the truth, thank you for attending my lecture and i hope you learned something today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What is your opinion on "Mad" Mike Hughes, OP?

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Isn't that just a flat Earth wrapped around a cylinder? :thunk:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is THIS what JK rowling was talking about when she used the word 'MUGgle?!?!??!?'

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
this also explains global warming, the earth keeps getting topped off with hot coffee

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Earth already has a hole in the north pole, that's where all the aliums come out

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i've always been torn between flat earth and hollow earth but this marries both theories very neatly, sold

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

drat, i came in here to make fun of u op but I have no rebuttal to such a sound theory. consider me convinced. mug earth lyfe

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I must discover what is inside the mug earth

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I don't get why if the big conspiracy is that the earth is a flat disc holding us all prisoner, why does it have to be a flat disc for that. Can't the earth be a round sphere holding us all prisoner instead?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What secrets does the interior of mug earth contain

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
It's a Taboo Conspiracy ii

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

wanna journey thru that planet core like muthafuckin jar jar

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So the earth is made of root beer? And not even a good brand like A&W?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
do they call africa the dark continent because there are so few lights, or is it a racist thing

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
A&W Screw that coca ccola bullshit.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

root beer? I feel like you all have completely misunderstood the truth of mug earth

do some research, the truth is out there. maybe read a book sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_11uQVI21mQ