Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Happy Holidays, from our forums family to yours!

Nut Heather Papps Goons Are Great Kaiser Schnitzel Death Sext Alnilam
Snowy Barking Gecko Fleetwood Crack FluffieDuckie owlhawk911 Manifisto
SweetWillyRollbar Hamjobs Prepuce Repurposed City of Glompton Robot made of Meat Magic Cactus Dope Fiend Killa GPixaal Mr. Dick Dads Dip Cup Mocking Quantum Vanisher Luvcow TVsVeryown albany academy ChubbyChecker Hugh Malone Stoner Sloth Olive!
Uxzuigal
and me, Pot Smoke Phoenix

Snowy's friend FluffieDuckie's friend Maggie: Death Sext's friends: Dope Fiend Killa G's friend Ziggy Mocking Quantum's friends Pot Smoke Phoenix's friend, Nimbus aka Nim-Nim aka Numbles aka -=(NIMBUSSS!!!)=- aka flying Num-Numz :rip: Alnilam's friend Tina Dick Dastardly's friend: Chewbacca, aka Chewy, aka Boopie, aka Boop, aka Bupu Luvcow's friend the Hound owlhawk911's friend Rainee Olive!'s friend, Lucy Uxzuigal's friend Pixaal's friend, bear
Goons Are Great's friends, Queen Brunhilde and her colony

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Is the the war on Christmas I've heard so much about?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:coffeepal: merry holidays to our friends and relations in the 'yob

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

A Bad Poster posted:

Is the the war on Christmas I've heard so much about?

We march forward to spread nothing but the greatest christmas chill and happy holiday vibe there is

Our confetti guns may be unlocked at this point

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Hmm weird guy talking about guns and acting strange next to the cop thread

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Goons Are Great posted:

We march forward to spread nothing but the greatest christmas chill and happy holiday vibe there is

Our confetti guns may be unlocked at this point

Hell yes

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

Atten-SHUN! happy holidays SIR!

we deploy at 0600 christmas morning. the mission? bringing smiles to children's faces through gift giving.

you take the left flank. a classic pincer maneuver. they'll never see it coming :tfrxmas:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Requesting assistance from the airforce here, how many gifts with colorful parachutes fit into a bomber? We could carpet bomb everyone into happiness!!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

thanks byob, happy holidays to you too :glomp:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
merry holidays warriors! :patriot:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You guys are ok.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Wishing you all a safe, chill and happy holiday season! Hope 2020 is a good year for you friends!

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Goons Are Great posted:

Requesting assistance from the airforce here, how many gifts with colorful parachutes fit into a bomber? We could carpet bomb everyone into happiness!!

Looks like a gift payload of 32,500 lb.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

happy holidays!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cheers, yobbers.

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

wholesome :3:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Thanks BYOB!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I just had to fill out my annual IRR paperwork and it had some creepy draconian feeling questions on there

Happy holidays GiP!!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dick Bastardly posted:

I just had to fill out my annual IRR paperwork and it had some creepy draconian feeling questions on there

Happy holidays GiP!!

had to look that up

got to section 2 before realizing you should just write EAT A DICK in big red marker before returning it to the military

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

EBB posted:

had to look that up

got to section 2 before realizing you should just write EAT A DICK in big red marker before returning it to the military

its weird because i don't remember it being as long or the questions as ideological as the forms I've had to fill out were in previous years :tinfoil:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Merry holidays !

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Did it show up registered mail that you signed for? If not wipe your rear end with anything IRR related, it's probably a local recruiter station mass mailing to get your info. Never showed up to a single IRR muster and totally OK with that.

And for the 'yob guys, I propose a contest of dog and cat pictures. You may be victorious but it'll be a heluva battle. Monty alone will boop half your snoots.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

bird food bathtub posted:

Did it show up registered mail that you signed for? If not wipe your rear end with anything IRR related, it's probably a local recruiter station mass mailing to get your info. Never showed up to a single IRR muster and totally OK with that.

No it was an email I get anually (should stop when my contract is completely up, I've already finished my active duty obligation)

I just fill it out like I have been because on the form it threatens disciplinary action if I fail to respond. I just noticed the questions this year were very ... like... psychological profiling and testing my "patriotism" and how important the Core Values are to me blah blah

made me feel creeped out a little

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The only annual paperwork they sent me was an update form in case my contact info or recall eligibility (ie health issues) changed. Well worth it to keep that green ID card and those sweet, sweet liquor prices.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Godholio posted:

The only annual paperwork they sent me was an update form in case my contact info or recall eligibility (ie health issues) changed. Well worth it to keep that green ID card and those sweet, sweet liquor prices.

It's this but since Trump has taken office it seems the questionnaire has become more like a test of faith and commitment to 'Merican ideals. Like... why is my loyalty or opinion about "honor" and patriotism and my personal take on the sacredness of the Core Values even a topic at all?

I don't like it one bit.

(I love Big Brother! OK!!??? :tinfoil:)

but anyways, happy holidays friends. Let's not get into politics discusso, i think i regret bringing it up now actually.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I haven't received one in a couple of years, so I haven't seen that. But I got a happy birthday email at work addressed by rank and the card still scans, so I guess I'm still on the list.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I love that you guys keep doing this every year. It's goofy and fun and wholesome. Hope y'all had a good one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Godholio posted:

FYI if you have a VA rating you can now have exchange/commissary access just the same.