Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
merry holidays warriors! :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I just had to fill out my annual IRR paperwork and it had some creepy draconian feeling questions on there

Happy holidays GiP!!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

EBB posted:

had to look that up

got to section 2 before realizing you should just write EAT A DICK in big red marker before returning it to the military

its weird because i don't remember it being as long or the questions as ideological as the forms I've had to fill out were in previous years :tinfoil:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

bird food bathtub posted:

Did it show up registered mail that you signed for? If not wipe your rear end with anything IRR related, it's probably a local recruiter station mass mailing to get your info. Never showed up to a single IRR muster and totally OK with that.

No it was an email I get anually (should stop when my contract is completely up, I've already finished my active duty obligation)

I just fill it out like I have been because on the form it threatens disciplinary action if I fail to respond. I just noticed the questions this year were very ... like... psychological profiling and testing my "patriotism" and how important the Core Values are to me blah blah

made me feel creeped out a little

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Godholio posted:

The only annual paperwork they sent me was an update form in case my contact info or recall eligibility (ie health issues) changed. Well worth it to keep that green ID card and those sweet, sweet liquor prices.

It's this but since Trump has taken office it seems the questionnaire has become more like a test of faith and commitment to 'Merican ideals. Like... why is my loyalty or opinion about "honor" and patriotism and my personal take on the sacredness of the Core Values even a topic at all?

I don't like it one bit.

(I love Big Brother! OK!!??? :tinfoil:)

but anyways, happy holidays friends. Let's not get into politics discusso, i think i regret bringing it up now actually.