Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I was laying in bed thinking about how we could strengthen the squad, feel pretty good about defense, could use a LB, but to have a striker backup to Ron, Gonz and Paulo in the form of fuckin Haaland, that’s not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I wonder what the odds are he ever actually plays for Juve

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

It would but also Pogba: Manchester United Edition is fairly loving bad

It’d be criminal to keep him locked up in Manchester with the disrespect he’s received, maybe if he moved to a continental league he could develop a bit, idk

Certainly worth the plunk from Juve imho

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bundy posted:

What's Juve's midfield like these days? Is it as well suited for a luxury player like Pogba?

(As you can see I am reaching back into my United poster tropes from 2018 about how Pogba can only play on the left of a 3 where he can do what the gently caress he wants also he's world class and Mourinho just plays him wrong)

Considering we still have Can on the books, Khedira is old, Rabiot might be loving off, and then Ramsey/Pjanic as solid, attack-minded midfielders, I think Pogba would absolutely find his way back into the starting XI, and probably balanced against a more attack minded midfielder and a more defensive minded midfielder, so that Pogba can do what he wants

I don’t think he has ever been a luxury player at Juve, especially not like Big Ron (who we never ever needed).

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Milan could probably use him, every midfielder we have except Bonaventura is poo poo.

More poo poo than JESSE LINGARD, though, GG?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

don’t know if I’d rather United gently caress up the deal for Fernandes or massively overpay for him

guess it doesn’t matter, it’ll be one or the other

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

the hell is going on between Inter and United?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Jose posted:

spurs do need another striker tbf with kane out for the season

I reckon this Vincent Janssen lad could do a job

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’ll post Welsh balls if that happens

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

blue footed boobie posted:

I totally forgot about Alexis Sanchez. How has he done for Inter, Serie A posters?

barely played

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think I speak for everyone who doesn’t support United in that we cannot wait for him to inevitably fail.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It was sorta murky a year ago but I’d say Inter are now undeniably a cut above United

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I thought they got Jack Wilshere last summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scoring 15 for a poo poo Watford side, uh, 3 years ago, was all United needed to hear