Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

CyberPingu posted:

Aurelio was good.

He was great the 20% of the time he was fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Brony Car posted:

Remember the post-Benitez months when Purslow let Aurelio go because he was a sick note and then Hodgson scrambled to get him back before the season started because they didn't have enough money to buy anyone else? Good times.

He was still Hodgson's best signing, tbf.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Shrapnig posted:

Ah yes, I have definitely heard of this Italian born of Ghanaian heritage who I guess grew up in the US thus making him American.

That's how Nationality works.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Allan Rodrigues de Souza from Liverpool to Atheletico Mineiro for £3m is a done deal

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/381963-allan-joins-atletico-mineiro-on-permanent-deal

Strawman fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 9, 2020

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

There can't be many footballerss who've played in Brazil, Germany, Belgium, Finland and Cyprus. Fair play to the lad

Bundy posted:

This isn't a club announcement! Mods!

Phew, close one.

Strawman fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jan 9, 2020