Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Bundy posted:

This would be my worry as a fan, it's not just first choice players needed it's cover as well, in a number of positions.

Can't fix years of rot in a couple of windows, really need to burn it all down and start an actual rebuild instead of hoping that a few big names coming in will be a miracle cure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

A giant money sink that only looks good at a glance?

Yep sounds about right.

i mean he's a physical specimen, so he's like a roll royce but only if there was a 5 year old at the wheel

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

Bundy posted:

Following up this post from the MDT:

https://twitter.com/utdxtra/status/1220412382209552385

I wasn't far off.

He's not wrong, I just have my doubts he's the right man to pick/attract 6 signings of the quality he's looking for

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

that is tragic

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

Hope Michael Edwards can pull a rabbit out of his hat and make this happen. I'm loving dreading AFCON next year.