Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
It's psionic projections ofc, they could be anything and have mostly converged towards this image based on evolution and our own projections for all we know

What we do know? The extreme gravity of the situation. Really it has rolled over into anti gravity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The alien hunters Bleeped but got caught before they could Blorp, a rookie mistake.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's all just holograms OP.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
On my last abduction the aliens played me some of their music and it was really bad. Absolute cringe.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

5 years in space jail for anal probing! It's ludicrous!

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
I find this guy funny and informative - https://www.youtube.com/@Truthseekershow/videos

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
lol

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

redshirt posted:

Future butt stuff

Greys being from the future means that their skill at eating rear end must be far beyond ours.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Maybe they have evolved beyond analingus?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Maybe they have evolved beyond analingus?

impossible

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

if they have evolved to not enjoy it, it's a step backwards

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Greys being from the future means that their skill at eating rear end must be far beyond ours.

careful; it’s possible to lose that kind of skill and knowledge when old masters die out

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
perhaps this is why they've tried one last ditch effort to return to the past, part the veil of time (& thos cheeks), and reclaim their ancient birthright

yet the future would not be changed...

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

vudan posted:

I find this guy funny and informative - https://www.youtube.com/@Truthseekershow/videos
I watched him for a while. He's rages and vents about ufo believers because it supersedes the bible.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

temple posted:

I watched him for a while. He's rages and vents about ufo believers because it supersedes the bible.

Jesus was gonna spill the beans on the whole aliens thing but then "they" got to him.

By they I mean the Romans. Or God. Look I don't know how high this thing goes.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

dr_rat posted:

Jesus was gonna spill the beans on the whole aliens thing but then "they" got to him.

By they I mean the Romans. Or God. Look I don't know how high this thing goes.

And where does the Vatican store their UFO? That's right. We're through the looking glass here.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
thought the americans managed to confiscate the vatican ufo during wwii? at minimum i'm certain some critical documents were hidden in the archives or smuggled by jesuits for certain tho

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

thought the americans managed to confiscate the vatican ufo during wwii? at minimum i'm certain some critical documents were hidden in the archives or smuggled by jesuits for certain tho

careful about effort posting in this thread

but if you believe the ‘lore’ it was less confiscatory and more here you go

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bug Squash posted:

And where does the Vatican store their UFO?

dr_rat posted:

In the courtyard obviously.

They were too lazy to even bury all of the pointy bit at the top!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nic Cage should investigate this in the next National Treasure movie

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mediaphage posted:

careful about effort posting in this thread

but if you believe the ‘lore’ it was less confiscatory and more here you go

So tell me, is there a thread in the SA forums for true believers?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Watch out for "birds" & other unidentified anomalous phenomena :ninja:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I had a spaghetti dinner once with Bob Lazar and he seems 100% legit

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

So tell me, is there a thread in the SA forums for true believers?

Yep, in CSPAM

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I just checked and apparently they have 100% verifiable proof of aliens visiting earth but they decided not to share with us because GBS is mean to them.

Also there was just a very nice derail about magnolia trees. I was just quickly scrolling through so still not sure if magnolia trees are alien related or not.

Pretty trees though, either way.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

dr_rat posted:

they have 100% verifiable proof of aliens visiting earth but they decided not to share

This is the way

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

For a while I couldn't find this after I initially watched, but here a behavior panel weighs in on Bob Lazar (cut to the end): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHsxQH77TY&t=4668s

Nov 6, 2002

dr_rat posted:

I just checked and apparently they have 100% verifiable proof of aliens visiting earth but they decided not to share with us because GBS is mean to them.

Also there was just a very nice derail about magnolia trees. I was just quickly scrolling through so still not sure if magnolia trees are alien related or not.

Pretty trees though, either way.

they can't handle people being skeptical so they form an echo chamber in a cesspool subforum, laf

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

That CSPAM thread reminds me of veterans I've met that have fried their brains so much on psychedelics and other drugs that they live in their own reality, except instead of being veterans of foreign wars they are veterans of forums wars.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol cspam is a cesspool as if any subforum on sa is not an insane shitshow

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

If the History channel is to be believed. You just need to check Argentina or the moon to find the Nazi UFOs.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Mulaney Power Move posted:

That CSPAM thread reminds me of veterans I've met that have fried their brains so much on psychedelics and other drugs that they live in their own reality, except instead of being veterans of foreign wars they are veterans of forums wars.

don't let these shakes go on, its time we had a break from it

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Houle posted:

If the History channel is to be believed. You just need to check Argentina or the moon to find the Nazi UFOs.

Should be obvious these were split between the USA & maybe UK and USSR, as they took whatever they could get and the nazis imploded. If the nazis had anything remotely functional they wouldn't have had to rely on escaping west to survive, they could have just won.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Lol cspam is a cesspool as if any subforum on sa is not an insane shitshow

Yeah I don't read that thread but I don't have any problems with it either :shrug:

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

that's too bad. oh well, back to hard drugs.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

Should be obvious these were split between the USA & maybe UK and USSR, as they took whatever they could get and the nazis imploded. If the nazis had anything remotely functional they wouldn't have had to rely on escaping west to survive, they could have just won.

Likely just the USSR and USA given that they were the basically having Nazis compete against one another while feverishly trying to hide the Nazi links. Like c'mon dude had a gigantic Nazi guy scar.

Nov 6, 2002

The Nazi's actually acquired alien tech but it was too late to win the war. They fled to the moon. There's a documentary called Iron Sky that features all this information if people cared to pay attention.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Mulaney Power Move posted:

For a while I couldn't find this after I initially watched, but here a behavior panel weighs in on Bob Lazar (cut to the end): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHsxQH77TY&t=4668s

bob lazar is completely a grifter but lol if anyone puts stock in a loving body language youtube channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

temple posted:

Huh? I for one enjoy his rage and venting at ufo con artists and the morons who follow them.

vudan fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Mar 21, 2024