Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Coffee is life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

tbh i don't like either one

Amazing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

vanisher posted:

Does anyone who puts creamer in their coffee actually care about the kind of beans they use

if you put sauce on your pasta, do you really care about the noodles?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

vanisher posted:

The eternal debate

"ugh, you put mustard on your hot dog? I guess you don't care about really good hot dogs. sometimes I even eat mine without the bun."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

you can't really say you enjoy cake if you eat it with frosting

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

RudeCat posted:

I keep thinking of making coffee by using tea for the water and getting the absolute best of both worlds (I grew up as a tea drinker back in the old country but love coffee) but my wife doesn't seem too enthusiastic. do I have a broken wife?

in those films where someone takes a pill or whatever and it unlocks their full human potential, the pill is made from coffee and tea combined. be careful

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

I'm honestly surprised that cofftea isn't, if not an actual thing, at the very least a pretentious thing.

are people still putting butter in their coffee? pretentious asses. what's wrong with good old Crisco?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

RudeCat posted:

gonna make *real* cofftea tomorrow. do I make it be a pour over, moka, or french press or do I go nuts and just make it turkish style (turkish tea?)

I feel like a French press would be the most pure form of the beverage, but of course we won't know until the numbers start coming in

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

black tea > green tea

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

tradjik posted:

agreed, fellow space man.

hi btw, it's been a while

hello!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Macnult posted:

coffee for reading, tea for drawing

sometimes i like to switch it up

coffee for drawing, COFFEE FOR DRAWING.

MORE COFFEE MORE DRAWING!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ulvir posted:

:goonsay: well actually the caffeine content really depends on what kind of tea it is, matcha is basically the same as a cup of coffee, and some blacks plus puerhs have enough that you get the caffeine you need but not so much that you get shakey and nauseous after a few cups.

shakey and nauseous? pff. casual